Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott Co. vs Raceland Predictions

Featured Replies

Whats everyone think?

Elliott by 18 Points

 

I got to watch them at Sheldon Clark vs Huntington High and came away impressed. Ferguson can shoot the Basketball from anywhere on the floor. The Twins play good defense and handle the ball well.

If this was a regular season game, my prediction would be 30+ but out of respect for this tourny I'll say 20+.

Elliott County by 22 pts.

 

I would like to see Raceland make this one a good game.

What time does the game start. Is it at Bath High School

 

I beleive that it is at 7:30pm, not sure.

Does anyone know if their is a webcast on this one?

 

GO RAMBLERS!!! SHOCK THE REGION!!!

The game starts at 3:45pm today at Bath County.

The game starts at 3:45pm today at Bath County.

 

Hey Old Rambler how you been doing. Eccheer is right. I looked on ADI web site and they said it was at 3:45 PM.

I'll go back to my Elliott by 32 let's hope so or ECHS will "win" Go Lions.! ! ! ! :banana::banana::banana:

  • Author

Elliott Co. vs Raceland girls at 2:00pm

Elliott Co. vs Raceland boys at 3:45pm

Menifee Co. vs Fairview girls at 5:30pm

Menifee Co. vs Fairview boys at 7:15pm

All games at bath Co.

I beleive that it is at 7:30pm, not sure.

Does anyone know if their is a webcast on this one?

 

GO RAMBLERS!!! SHOCK THE REGION!!!

 

Game is at 3:45 and it will be webcasted on wgohwugo.com

Will any other games be broadcasted/webcasted today by Wgohwugo?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.