Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 83 GT 82

Featured Replies

Great game to watch. GT got out of sync in the second half. UNC won a geam they shouldn't have. Something I said that Duke needs to learn to do.

I really thought UNC would win this game. They showed the mental toughness to play out a close game.

 

GT was making shots, UNC had runs and GT had runs. This game came down to who wanted it more. It was UNC, they were just too tough.

I think Carolina has to be approaching the best start in school history. I think coming into this game, it was their best start in 10 years.

I think Jeremis Smith needs to cut his finger nails.

The best start UNC had was 21-0... forgot what they said which year that was..

  • Author
I think Carolina has to be approaching the best start in school history. I think coming into this game, it was their best start in 10 years.

 

Their best record ever is 32-0 back in the 50's.

I really thought UNC would win this game. They showed the mental toughness to play out a close game.

 

GT was making shots, UNC had runs and GT had runs. This game came down to who wanted it more. It was UNC, they were just too tough.

 

They wanted it so bad GT had an open 12 footer to win...

Their best record ever is 32-0 back in the 50's.

 

Well nevermind, they will just have to settle for a #1 seed in the tournament. :lol:

This is twice that UNC has squeaked past an opponent by 1 point, earlier beating Clemson on a last second shot. They had better get these type games out of their system or their record won't mean much in March when it's one and done.

Good game. I watches it and looked like GT can play a little or the #1 team in the nation isnt as good as the number 1 is suppose to be. IMO NC isnt my #1. I would put Kansas or Memphis over them. I would also put UCLA right with them if not above them. Memphis beat a very good Georgetown team and plays as hard or harder competition imo and by rankings. I say in a BCS bid Memphis gets the #1 bid.

GT played big last night. I think they played over their heads...

They wanted it so bad GT had an open 12 footer to win...

 

And missed it, and got it back, and missed it, and almost got it back a 3rd time.

 

UNC got lucky in this one. But, a win is a win and I'm sure the Tar Heels will take it.

And missed it, and got it back, and missed it, and almost got it back a 3rd time.

 

UNC got lucky in this one. But, a win is a win and I'm sure the Tar Heels will take it.

:thumb:

 

I just hate the "they just wanted it more" garbage...

Bottom line, UNC wanted this game more than GT.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

;)

Bottom line, UNC wanted this game more than GT.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

;)

I would hope so. I didn't care who won... :jump:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.