January 17, 200818 yr I know they don't keep statistics on falls to the floor but Hansbrough has to be in the runinng. Everytime I turn on UNC he's hitting the hardwood on his backside. I thought GT would pull the game out, they could have had a nice look from the wing if the post man would have been a bit more patient.
January 18, 200818 yr Hansbrough had another, ANOTHER, huge game. Don't know what was up with Ellington, but it's good to see when he isn't playing his best all the other guys can step up. The important thing is they got the win...
January 18, 200818 yr Author Hansbrough had another, ANOTHER, huge game. Don't know what was up with Ellington, but it's good to see when he isn't playing his best all the other guys can step up. The important thing is they got the win... That's funny........ that's all, most know why.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.