Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are the most overrated teams in the country...

Featured Replies

overrated how?

 

Thats what I was thinking:confused:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Georgetown along with Roy Hibbert

Duke Sucks!!!! RP...you know I just like saying that...don't you??! :lol::lol::lol:

Thats what I was thinking:confused:

 

im guessing because they play in a weak conference compared to a C-USA that memphis will run through and the fact that UNC had 2 tough road games already in conference play unlike anything memphis will see.

Washington State has turned into the Florida State of basketball.

IMO UNC is overrate, maybe top 10 but not a number 1

 

How??

Washington State has turned into the Florida State of basketball.

 

What do you mean by that?

Tennessee.....

 

Are you kidding me? They beat West Virginia at West Virgina, they beat Western, they beat Xavier at Xavier, Gonzaga, and they beat Ole Miss. They are not overrated at all...

 

Minnesota...

 

lol

 

:rolleyes:

Ohio State.........j/k wrong sport.:D

Sure about that.:sssh:

 

They are beating the #10 ranked team in the country right now :sssh:

They are beating the #10 ranked team in the country right now :sssh:

 

Thats why I said are you sure about that. :lol:

Thats why I said are you sure about that. :lol:

 

I know? That's why I said that because happy ol dad said they were overrated...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.