Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are the most overrated teams in the country...

Featured Replies

I'd like to think that win says more about the progress UK has made this season than the fact that UT is overrated... That just takes away from the victory.

 

Exactly. That's the point I was trying to make in the other thread. By saying they are overrated, you are saying that UK didn't beat a very good team.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

There ya go, that'll change some minds.

  • Author
I'd like to think that win says more about the progress UK has made this season than the fact that UT is overrated... That just takes away from the victory.

 

UT is good, there is no way around that. Believe me, I would love to diminish this UK win. I still stand by the fact that at #3 my Dukies are the MOST overrated team in the nation. They will show it soon enough.

There ya go, that'll change some minds.

 

Basically all of this I have been saying is sacarism because alot of posters are down on UK and up on Tenn.

UT is good, there is no way around that. Believe me, I would love to diminish this UK win. I still stand by the fact that at #3 my Dukies are the MOST overrated team in the nation. They will show it soon enough.

 

I might have to agree with you on this one....

 

When is the UNC game????

UT is good, there is no way around that. Believe me, I would love to diminish this UK win. I still stand by the fact that at #3 my Dukies are the MOST overrated team in the nation. They will show it soon enough.

 

I think Duke is the most overrated as well... Though I will give credit in that they are a lot better than I had expected them to be over the summer... If they could get more from Zoubek, they'd be a very good team. As it stands now, I see this team folding early come March.

 

Basically all of this I have been saying is sacarism because alot of posters are down on UK and up on Tenn.

 

If it's sarcasm, you disguise it well. :thumb: That's a compliment, btw. ;)

  • Author
I might have to agree with you on this one....

 

When is the UNC game????

 

2/06, and 3/08, the first being in Chapel Hill.

  • Author
I think Duke is the most overrated as well... Though I will give credit in that they are a lot better than I had expected them to be over the summer... If they could get more from Zoubek, they'd be a very good team. As it stands now, I see this team folding early come March.

 

 

 

I agree whole-heartedly, and now that Zoubek is gone for the year, I look for them to get exposed by quick guards with decent post play, particularly in the post season. Their ranking and record will dictate it to be a disappointment, but I won't view it as so.

I agree whole-heartedly, and now that Zoubek is gone for the year, I look for them to get exposed by quick guards with decent post play, particularly in the post season. Their ranking and record will dictate it to be a disappointment, but I won't view it as so.

 

I don't think Zoubek is gone for the year is he? I thought they just said 4-5 weeks.

  • Author

They said indefinately.....

Basically all of this I have been saying is sacarism because alot of posters are down on UK and up on Tenn.

 

For obvious reasons....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.