Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are the most overrated teams in the country...

Featured Replies

I know? That's why I said that because happy ol dad said they were overrated...

 

Ok gotcha. :thumb:

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vandy

Wisconsin beat Texas on their home court so I guess Texas is overrated, and I don't think Michigan State is ever overrated. They always play a good schedule and Izzo is as good as they come.

After their last two games, I'll nominate Vanderbilt.

After their last two games, I'll nominate Vanderbilt.

 

I'm going to agree with you on this one. Although they didn't shoot the ball well last night from the arc, but right now they are the most over rated.

Michigan State gets my vote

Tennessee.....

 

Now what does everyone think....

 

Getting beat by a 7-9 UK team....

Are you kidding me? They beat West Virginia at West Virgina, they beat Western, they beat Xavier at Xavier, Gonzaga, and they beat Ole Miss. They are not overrated at all...

 

 

 

:rolleyes:

 

No I am not kidding....:thumb:

Now what does everyone think....

 

Getting beat by a 7-9 UK team....

 

Hey, it happens sometimes. They may not be #5, but they are a top 10 team, IMO.

Hey, it happens sometimes. They may not be #5, but they are a top 10 team, IMO.

 

I dont think that your a voter for the polls but after a loss tonight they fall out of the top 10....

  • Author

^ They may, but losing on the road at UK wil not be viewed in a bad light, regardless of UK's record.

^ They may, but losing on the road at UK wil not be viewed in a bad light, regardless of UK's record.

 

You mean to a team that lost to Garner webb, Houston and San Diego...

 

Come on....

 

Go Cats....

I'd like to think that win says more about the progress UK has made this season than the fact that UT is overrated... That just takes away from the victory.

You mean to a team that lost to Garner webb, Houston and San Diego...

 

Come on....

 

Go Cats....

 

Rupp is a very hard atmosphere to play in. (Ex: Tennessee has only won 4 games all-time there). Regardless of the UK team playing, a loss at Rupp isn't viewed as being very bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.