Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the OVC basketball season

Featured Replies

Final

MSU comes back to win.

5-0 in the Big Johnson baby:ylsuper:

  • Replies 93
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWESOME! I think the Eagles are starting to turn the corner to Success Ave.

 

They were predicted to finish last in the OVC this season and I laughed.

CONGRATS TO THE EAGLES!!!

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I picked MSU in thise one :dancingpa

 

I hope they keep this up...

I was listening to the UL game in the car and it was 28-22 EKY when I heard an update. Glad to see the Eagles came back!

I can't believe my Colonels... :irked:

 

Where was this played at?

In other OVC news, Murray State, in consecutive games has taken down the top 2 teams in conference (SEMO by 25 points or so, and Austin Peay last night by 12). That now puts them in the top 4. The Racers have finally decided to turn it on. Plus, they were hosed down at Samford a few weeks ago (if anybody heard about that game) so they should be a game better than they are right now.

In other OVC news, Murray State, in consecutive games has taken down the top 2 teams in conference (SEMO by 25 points or so, and Austin Peay last night by 12). That now puts them in the top 4. The Racers have finally decided to turn it on. Plus, they were hosed down at Samford a few weeks ago (if anybody heard about that game) so should be a game better than they are right now.

 

I know SEMO has a decent record, but I'm not buying that they're the 2nd best team in the conference. Actually, in the OVC, I don't think there is a frontrunner just yet. I think any team can win on any night and they're all evenly matched - except for Eastern Illinois, which should finish on the bottom.

 

Still - two good wins for Murrary State.

Approaching the mid-point of the OVC basketball season and thought we could keep the discussion of teams in this thread since we have some fans from each school.

 

Standings through 1/11/08:

 

OVC Overall
Austin Peay 6-1 10-7
Southeast Missouri State 6-1 11-6
Murray State 5-3 8-7
Samford 4-3 7-8
Tennessee-Martin 4-3 8-9
Tennessee State 3-3 6-9
Eastern Kentucky 3-4 6-9
Morehead State 3-4 5-9
Tennessee Tech 3-4 6-11
Jacksonville State 1-6 3-12
Eastern Illinois 1-7 2-14
Final

MSU comes back to win.

5-0 in the Big Johnson baby:ylsuper:

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.