Highlands 53, CovCath 52

Can someone tell me why Noll was not in the game for Cov Cath in that fourth quarter when Highlands kept driving to the basket and scoring. It was like both teams traded styles at half time. Cov Cath scored all inside in the first half. Highland scored all from the outside in the first half. In the second, it was exactly the opposite.

IMO you would want your starting center in the game when the other team keeps bring the ball inside.

Good game though, sloppy after the first quarter. Simpson seemed to struggle. Congrats to highlands. I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss anyday. Both teams played hard. I would love to see a rematch in regionals.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell me why Noll was not in the game for Cov Cath in that fourth quarter when Highlands kept driving to the basket and scoring. It was like both teams traded styles at half time. Cov Cath scored all inside in the first half. Highland scored all from the outside in the first half. In the second, it was exactly the opposite.

IMO you would want your starting center in the game when the other team keeps bring the ball inside.

Good game though, sloppy after the first quarter. Simpson seemed to struggle. Congrats to highlands. I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss anyday. Both teams played hard. I would love to see a rematch in regionals.

I agree.

Some of the worst class I have seen of any school in highlands. They way their students acted after the game instigating fights and starting trouble was despicable. I would be ashamed to be part of that school and community.

We've had this discussion before. It goes both ways, get over it. It will be the other way if and when Cov. Cath. wins over Highlands.

Some of the worst class I have seen of any school in highlands. They way their students acted after the game instigating fights and starting trouble was despicable. I would be ashamed to be part of that school and community.

Interesting Comment!!!!! You know Highlands is thinking about putting in Metal seats in the Football stadium.:D I wasn't there but i'm sure there is probably 2 sides to the story. If there was something or someone out of line it will be addressed come morning i can assure you of that. Because of that i won't have to move out of town next week being associated with such a horrible school and community.

Nice win for the Birds. Kowolonek was big in the 2nd half, and hits the game winner with about 10 secs left. Strategy by Colonels was suspect at best. The tall blonde ref is perhaps the worst in the region.

What? Are you questioning one of the best coaches in the state?

I expect nothing less from you...You always have something nice to say about the boys from Ft.Thomas.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We've had this discussion before. It goes both ways, get over it. It will be the other way if and when Cov. Cath. wins over Highlands.

I think saying the entire Highlands community should be ashamed was a bit too much, but it does give a bad name to the Highlands community. I have seen CovCath behave after big wins and they've never done anything as bad as what those students did. Storming the court and talking some trash after a win is understandable and even somewqhat expected. It was the complete violence and chaos that happened out in the parking lot that is being referred to. I would give specifics but it would break a BGP rule about discussing illegal acts by minors.

Really???

My Son was at the game and was pushed from behind and dared to fight by some from Cov Cath. He was warned not to, and didn't. He was then grabbed by a gentleman (not from HHS) that he referred to as Father Time, who growled at him, threatened him etc.....

Remember in this type of rivalry this type of behavior goes both ways. It depends on what side you are sitting.

This is truly a great rivalry and there can be a few that represent the ugly side of it. I am sure most on both sides represented themselves with class. Please remember that next time Cov Cath wins and..........

Really just a question, but when do you think HHS will step up to the plate and have a web radio broadcast of there own? Seems to me that it isn't a question of money, but someone willing to put the time and effort to do the job. Seems strange, at least to me, that a school that pride it's self on being the best in everything, lacks someone to do the job broadcasting their games for there fans? Again jsut a question and please don't read anything else into it....

I think saying the entire Highlands community should be ashamed was a bit too much, but it does give a bad name to the Highlands community. I have seen CovCath behave after big wins and they've never done anything as bad as what those students did. Storming the court and talking some trash after a win is understandable and even somewqhat expected. It was the complete violence and chaos that happened out in the parking lot that is being referred to. I would give specifics but it would break a BGP rule about discussing illegal acts by minors.

It may have been Chaos but what makes you think it was ALL instigated by HHS students????

If you were a HHS fan and witnessed it from that point of view, you may express an opposite opinion.

I am sure as always there were plenty on both sides that are responsible.