Cityside Bar and Grill, Newport

h.s.footballfan

I might have to try that out then. I'm going to go see Bruce Bruce at the FunnyBone on Friday evening so I might stop in there before the show.

Thanks for the tip!

Another place that opened in August around 7th & Monmouth Streets, Jerzee's, is a nice place to watch sports and have some wings & shrimp. Monmouth St. is really getting nice!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another place that opened in August around 7th & Monmouth Streets, Jerzee's, is a nice place to watch sports and have some wings & shrimp. Monmouth St. is really getting nice!

We go to Jerzee's quite a bit. Very nice little spot...

It amazes how empty it always is though. It is very nice but never crowded.

It's starting to get a little more of a crowd. It reminds me of another bar I hang at, the B-List in Bellevue. It seems like people meet there and then go somewhere else, or end the night there. Not too many spend an entire evening there (except me).

It's starting to get a little more of a crowd. It reminds me of another bar I hang at, the B-List in Bellevue. It seems like people meet there and then go somewhere else, or end the night there. Not too many spend an entire evening there (except me).

I LIVE at the B List.

We stopped in CitySide last weekend for dinner and drinks. The menu is about the same as the 915, but I did notice he had his #1 cook at this location.

On this note: I would like to see a menu change once in awhile at the 915. Like the place but need a little more variety.

Maybe I just need to venture out and try some new places.

On this note: I would like to see a menu change once in awhile at the 915. Like the place but need a little more variety.

Maybe I just need to venture out and try some new places.

I agree with you on that. The menu is in desperate need of a change.