Cityside Bar and Grill, Newport

h.s.footballfan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very nice, this is the same guy that owns The 915 in Fort Thomas and he is renovating a place on Fairfield Avenue in Bellevue for another Bar-N-Grill.

I knew about the 915 but havent heard about the new bar in Bellevue. Do you know when he is planning on opening it up?

Haven't been since it was the cove but I may have to check it out. It looked pretty nice on the inside when I drove by the other night.

Yep, new bar, new hardwood floors and he opened up the wall that divided the two rooms. Bathroom went untouched though. Still small. ha.

I hope you don't plan on taking any children with you to eat at one of his places. I know first hand that the guy can't stand children. His crowd is typically close friends of his. Sometimes your customers(friends) can't be at all 3 places at the same time. Seems to me the guy is spreading himself a little thin. I wish him luck though!!!!

I hope you don't plan on taking any children with you to eat at one of his places. I know first hand that the guy can't stand children. His crowd is typically close friends of his. Sometimes your customers(friends) can't be at all 3 places at the same time. Seems to me the guy is spreading himself a little thin. I wish him luck though!!!!

No kids after 10:00 PM is the rule at most bar and grills. I think he owns another place besides the ones mentioned but not certain if he still does. He has a lot of good people working for him.

No kids after 10:00 PM is the rule at most bar and grills. I think he owns another place besides the ones mentioned but not certain if he still does. He has a lot of good people working for him.

I think one of my friends said he owns bar in Main Straus and in Hyde park, i could be wrong though.