Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The 18% thing

Featured Replies

So in the confused thread, the 18 percent thing came up and confused a few people. So I know we have some great posters on the board, how about everyone chips in with what 18 percent means to you? :lol:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting....So the 18% thing can be interpreted in a variety of ways. I can't wait to hear some of these interpretations.

I don't have a clue!!!

Gt retired the phrase so I will let him explain it. :D

The way this season has been going the 18% is history. Its about 21.3% and growing.

Isnt that the amount of Federal Taxes that come out of my check every two weeks?

It's how much I wish some people would tip.

Is it BCG's blood alcohol level after a night at Sal's?

:lol: :lol:

 

Keep 'em coming...

I have always thought it meant that 18% of any school's fan base was crazy homers or something like that.

18% percent of Kentucky still has poison Ivy growing during Basketball Season...If I find were I read that I will post a Link...;):D

I thought the 18% thing was how much I got to keep out of my check every two weeks..

I have always thought it meant that 18% of any school's fan base was crazy homers or something like that.

 

I thought genuine confusion existed. Boy, do I feel silly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.