Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The 18% thing

Featured Replies

GT started the term and it's meaning. Then it spread off into different meanings :eek:.

 

I'll take a shot at the original in that the the term meant that there were 18% of U.K. fans that had unrealistic expectations for the basketball program and would never be satisfied. These 18% would complain about anything and everything on here that had to do with U.K. basketball all the while claiming to be dedicated fans and in thier own way I believe that they were/are.

 

That was either the original meaning or what I made it out to be. Whatever the original was I think that I am very close :D.

 

How bout ya GT?? Give it up. :thumb::lol:

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GT answered this question in the other thread about what confuses me about BGP.

  • Author
GT answered this question in the other thread about what confuses me about BGP.

 

Yep, I saw that. NOW we can just have fun with it.

 

I say 18 percent represents the amount of food I order from a given fast food menu as a "snack" :lol:

I say 18% represents the amount of time I waste working. The other 82% I'm on here

GT answered this question in the other thread about what confuses me about BGP.

 

I had completely forgot, goes to show how it (the 18%) took on a life of it's own. :lol::lol:

18% is the percentage of games Ashley Judd will visit this year.

 

18% is also how much Billy Donovan's life span has been increased by not taking the UK job.

18% is the percentage of Tennesseans with all of their teeth.

18% is the percentage of Gametime's posts with substance. Sadly, this still beats my %.:cool:

 

18% is the number of lawbreakers on the show COPS who are wearing shirts and don't say POlice

 

18% is 3x the fieldgoal % of my daughter's 5th grade basketball team.:D

According to my "friends", 18% of the total children in Eastern Ky. are rumored to be mine. :sssh:

It's the 18% of people that don't know what they're talking about.:lol:

This thread has an 18% chance, of continuing....

According to my "friends", 18% of the total children in Eastern Ky. are rumored to be mine. :sssh:

 

I heard it was higher!!!!!!!!!:banana:

 

The 18 % is the % of games UK wins :rolleyes::sleep:

I heard it was higher!!!!!!!!!:banana:

 

The 18 % is the % of games UK wins :rolleyes::sleep:

 

;) I said Eastern Ky only!

;) I said Eastern Ky only!

 

me 2...

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:flame:

 

we still haven't went west yet!!!!!!!:creepy::scared:

 

Rumor is its the other way around in western KY... Only 18% isn't your offspring

me 2...

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:flame:

 

we still haven't went west yet!!!!!!!:creepy::scared:

 

Rumor is its the other way around in western KY... Only 18% isn't your offspring

 

Am I paying your mother child support by any chance????:scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.