Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 79 Rowan County 50

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No real surprise here, don't see anybody in the 16th beating Elliott Co.

Only 79 pts....was a couple of starters out? That is probably 20pts below their average per game.

Only 79 pts....was a couple of starters out? That is probably 20pts below their average per game.

 

Sounds like Rowan tried to slow the game down, but still lost by 29 points.

Any Stats on the game?

  • Author

Ferguson had 29. That is the only one I have heard.

 

Elliott probably had their worst shooting game of the year. They had 29 points after the 1st period. Then went completely cold in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Then started shooting better in the 4th.

And what was up with all the technicals!!!!

 

I couldn't believe it!!!

 

I've sat through entire seasons and not seen that many technicals during the whole year let alone that many in ONE GAME!!!:confused:

And what was up with all the technicals!!!!

 

I couldn't believe it!!!

 

I've sat through entire seasons and not seen that many technicals during the whole year let alone that many in ONE GAME!!!:confused:

 

How many were there?

 

How all were they on???

  • Author

I know of 3. I didn't get to listen to the entire game. I believe 2 on Rowan County and 1 on Elliott County. I am not sure if there was anymore or not. Ferguson got 1 and a Rowan Co. player got 1. They gave Ferguson 1 for taunting, which I don't agree with. I think they were trying to even up the technical fouls.

  • Author

Check out the post I left earlier Louisville Courier Journal Litratings. Elliott County is ranked 4th in the state according to these ratings. Not that I necessarily agree with being rated that high right now, but it is good to see that they are getting so much recognition.

Scary to think Elliott can win by 30 and that's an "off" night for them.

Ferguson had 29. That is the only one I have heard.

 

Elliott probably had their worst shooting game of the year. They had 29 points after the 1st period. Then went completely cold in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Then started shooting better in the 4th.

Yes, they were very cold in their shooting. But I had never seen those boys play so sluggish and uninspired as they did tonight. It was not like them at all. And having said that they still won by 29. Maybe I've just gotten kinda spoiled.

Shot's still weren't falling!! Can't credit it to the Cov. Cath "D" this time

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.