Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region All A Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one should be wide open. Many of these teams played just a few days ago in the Brooksville tourney. While St. Pat may have the edge right now, they barely escaped BB.

St.Pat has a slight edge over Brossart and Deming. Thats really the only 3 teams that stand out to me.

Paris is my 1st choice and then Brossart because of their experience of having been there before and the fact that they are always well coached and prepared to play.

I'd throw Augusta in the mix as well, if they show up they can play with any of the other 3.

Paris is my 1st choice and then Brossart because of their experience of having been there before and the fact that they are always well coached and prepared to play.

 

I don't think Paris has a shot, they are young this year and the game I saw they looked pretty bad.

I don't think Paris has a shot, they are young this year and the game I saw they looked pretty bad.

 

 

Agreed.

What happens in the bottom half of the bracket???

This one is wide open with several teams who could knock each other off on any given night. I'll give the edge to Brossart because they always seem to play well in this tournament.

I don't think Paris has a shot, they are young this year and the game I saw they looked pretty bad.[/quoteP

 

 

Paris is really struggling right now. And from the couple of games Ive seen they don't have too many wins in front of them down the road.

I think that the saints of St. Pat could take this all.

I think that the saints of St. Pat could take this all.

 

I think its a four team race.

 

Who's going to be able to string three good games in a row together? St. Pats, Augusta, Brossart and Deming are pretty much even keel to me. Those teams are about as even as they could be.

I think its a four team race.

 

Who's going to be able to string three good games in a row together? St. Pats, Augusta, Brossart and Deming are pretty much even keel to me. Those teams are about as even as they could be.

 

I honestly don't think Augusta is on that level, they were smashed by Deming.

I honestly don't think Augusta is on that level, they were smashed by Deming.

 

Yes they were handled by Deming but the Devils played like they were on a mission. They hit just about everything they put up. I think Augusta just had an off night

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.