Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Schneider's back

Featured Replies

The Enquirer reports today that Coach Schneider is not going to retire. Good decision Coach Schneider. Regardless of whether you don't do much actual coaching (as some allege), the bottom line is that NewCath has been very successful the past several years. Seems to me the formula in place is working very well. Plus, based on the posts of many of your former players on here, you are a great man, teacher and role model for your players and students. We need more people like you in our schools. Congrats and best wishes for 08.

I have to agree with Leatherneck, when you are successful at what you do continue doing it. You are a tremendous coach and leader and I too wish their were more like you in our school's and coaching rank's today. I always say why fix something that is not broken. JD

Great to hear. A class act and one that other coach should follow.

I 5th the motion, this is great news. Coach Schneider has been doing a fantastic job.

Great to hear. A class act and one that other coach should follow.
What other coach??
Plus, based on the posts of many of your former players on here, you are a great man, teacher and role model for your players and students. We need more people like you in our schools. Congrats and best wishes for 08.

 

This is a ringing endorsement and reason enough Coach Schneider should stay as long as he has the desire to do so.

 

Regardless of wins and losses, amount of coaching done or anything else, the above is what counts and ultimately what your shapes your legacy, at least to those whose lives you have touched the most (players).

 

Coach Schneider is a class act, one to be admired and imitated. Glad to hear he is staying at least another year.

Funny how what goes around comes around. Back when I played...and many seasons in between...the NC stalwarts were calling for his head! I think he is now an "institution" and should definitely be involved as long as he has the health and desire to be there. Not many coaches lasting in this day and age the way he has.

This is good to hear... NCC can rebound and hopefully make another run at a title

I have to agree with Leatherneck, when you are successful at what you do continue doing it. You are a tremendous coach and leader and I too wish their were more like you in our school's and coaching rank's today. I always say why fix something that is not broken. JD

 

I agree with everything that has been mentioned regarding Coach Schneider's decision to stay at NCC. He has been a great role model for his kids for many many years. We do need more talented coaches like Bob to in the coaching professon!

 

The only thing broke in this scenario is that he will not play the BIRDS! Many of us were hoping that would possibly change if there was a new coach on top of the hill. :p

 

Good luck coach and congratulations to all the underclassman on the Bred squad!

As I mentioned after the State game, coach was a bit disappointed in the outcome of the final game but he has too much coming back to say good buy at this time. Good luck next season Breds and hang in there coach Wagner, I think your time is coming or at least I hope so!!!

Great news. I have been worried that he wasn't coming back. What a relief.....:D

What other coach??

 

:laugh:my bad, coaches but I could think of a coach or 2 that could stand to take a course in Schneider 101. Good man.:thumb:

Glad to hear Coach Schneider is coming back. I hope he can add even more wins onto his record. He has built the program into an every year contender.

This is great news for the Breds. Schnider is an excellent coach and an even better man!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.