Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion to Illinois

Featured Replies

He won't be back to Kentucky

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He won't be back to Kentucky

 

Do you have a source?

As someone who has had class with him in the past, I was suprised he did not end up at Notre Dame. He is a very bright and intelligent person and a pleasure to be around. I hope nothing but the best for him and his future.

I wish him the best. He has alot of talent. Will be a good addition to the Big Ten.

Calling the Captain...

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

In and ironic turn of events, the player that was supposed to help Tubby will now be the player that beats up on Tubby :thumb:

Calling the Captain...

Well done!:thumb:

  • Author
In and ironic turn of events, the player that was supposed to help Tubby will now be the player that beats up on Tubby :thumb:

 

:confused: uk wasn't even an option when Tubby was still at uk...

:confused: uk wasn't even an option when Tubby was still at uk...

 

I should've known that (Tubby wouldn't be after a top recruit). Sorry, I got my wires crossed up. :thumb:

  • Author
I should've known that (Tubby wouldn't be after a top recruit). Sorry, I got my wires crossed up. :thumb:

 

LOL watch out you might get all the tubby lovers after you after that comment. Remember according to some he was a good enough recruiter...

He won't be back to Kentucky

 

Link ?

LOL watch out you might get all the tubby lovers after you after that comment. Remember according to some he was a good enough recruiter...

 

Ah, they know I was just playing around. I like Tubby - just think it was time for a change at UK.:thumb:

  • Author
Ah, they know I was just playing around. I like Tubby - just think it was time for a change at UK.:thumb:

 

I agree 100 percent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.