Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Legion to Illinois

Featured Replies

according to ESPN bottemline.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I just saw it on ESPN so I guessn so...

I just saw it on ESPN so I guessn so...

 

That's what I thought until I realized what they reported about Eli Manning earlier this season.

  • Author
That's what I thought until I realized what they reported about Eli Manning earlier this season.

 

:confused:you might have to refresh me...

That's what I thought until I realized what they reported about Eli Manning earlier this season.

 

Or Les Miles to Michigan, I'm sure we can find a few others as well.

I told CWF he would be happy a few weeks ago.. if he likes Illini BBALL also.

:confused:you might have to refresh me...

 

After Giants lost their 1st game of the year or was it 2nd, in any case, they went to Dallas and got killed

 

Eli left the game with an injury and it was Mortensen that reported that Eli tore something or sprained something and would be out for 2 months or more.

 

Turns out Eli was just banged up and has been his normal up and down self the rest of this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.