Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 68 Santa Clara 50

Featured Replies

Tubby and Co now 8-1 on the year. They will have two more "gimmes" before heading off to UNLV on December 30th and then they are at Michigan St on January 5th.

 

Santa Clara now 7-5

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expected Minnesota to win this game but not by 18 points. Good job Tubby, keep those big W's coming :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

8 wins already for a team that only won 9 all of last season! :thumb:

I watched this one and was very impressed with Tubby's/Minnesota's defense. They play the signature Pressure on ball - line man to man on the half court an mix in some full court pressure. Tubby has his team understanding "help" defense and how to play defense as a team. They also run some very nice looking sets on offense, set good screens, and pass the ball well. The Gophers have a very good big man that is very mobile. Minnesota imo is one of the best coached teams in the country.......Period.

 

One thing that really stood out for me in this one was.................

Minnesota 8 turnovers

Santa Clara 28 turnovers

 

Nuff said, Tubby Smith knows defense.:ylsuper:

8 wins already for a team that only won 9 all of last season! :thumb:

I watched this one and was very impressed with Tubby's/Minnesota's defense. They play the signature Pressure on ball - line man to man on the half court an mix in some full court pressure. Tubby has his team understanding "help" defense and how to play defense as a team. They also run some very nice looking sets on offense, set good screens, and pass the ball well. The Gophers have a very good big man that is very mobile. Minnesota imo is one of the best coached teams in the country.......Period.

 

One thing that really stood out for me in this one was.................

Minnesota 8 turnovers

Santa Clara 28 turnovers

 

Nuff said, Tubby Smith knows defense.:ylsuper:

 

Tubby knows what he is doing.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

I agree with the bold..

Tubby knows what he is doing.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

 

I agree with the bold..

 

As long as what he is doing doesn't involve recruiting :thumb:

Anyone wanna go on record saying that if UK ends up making the NCAA tournament that Minnesota will have a better seed?

As long as what he is doing doesn't involve recruiting :thumb:

 

I guess you forgot about Tubby bringing all those good recruits to Lexington?

 

Ahh, who cares. Do you think Tubby cares??? NO. He is loving what UK is getting, and honestly I don't blame the man :thumb:

Anyone wanna go on record saying that if UK ends up making the NCAA tournament that Minnesota will have a better seed?

 

I will...

Anyone wanna go on record saying that if UK ends up making the NCAA tournament that Minnesota will have a better seed?

 

It would be just like the committee to have UK vs. Minnesota in round 1.

I guess you forgot about Tubby bringing all those good recruits to Lexington?

 

Ahh, who cares. Do you think Tubby cares??? NO. He is loving what UK is getting, and honestly I don't blame the man :thumb:

 

Disagree with the bolded 100%.

I guess you forgot about Tubby bringing all those good recruits to Lexington?

 

Ahh, who cares. Do you think Tubby cares??? NO. He is loving what UK is getting, and honestly I don't blame the man :thumb:

 

All those good recruits?

 

In all seriousness, what would be your prediction BB if UK played Minnesota in the next game on a neutral court?

If the two did play in March, I would take Minnesota by 10-15.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.