Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 68 Santa Clara 50

Featured Replies

I wholeheartedly think that UK will win 20+ games and make the NCAA tourney.

 

I hope you are right but that would mean they would go 12-4 or 11-5 in the SEC. I don't see it happening.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope you are right but that would mean they would go 12-4 or 11-5 in the SEC. I don't see it happening.

 

Exactly..

same ole stuff in every single Minnesota thread...UK was wrong, Tubby best coach in nation, blah blah blah, gets really old...

Ok, that's 5 good players in 10 years. Who else? I'll throw in Tayshaun Prince and Keith Bogans for you, but surely there are more in 10 years.

 

Ramel Bradley,Rondo, Joe Crawford, Jodie Meeks, Fitch, Daniels, Morris, Hayes, Estill, Stone, Prince, Bogans,

 

There's 11, I'm sure I can thing of more

Minny will get past these JV games and start to play good teams. This team will probley be like Clemson last year. I think Clemson started 10-0 and did bad in the conference, probley the same thing that Minny will do and not make the dance as Clemson didn't last year.

 

I could see them losing a few also because the Big 10 is GOOD this year. Michigan State and Illinois could do some REAL damage.

I may be wrong, but since Pitino took the UL job, doesn't Tubby have more players in the NBA in that time-span? He may not have had stellar classes his last couple years here, but Tubby was a much, much better recruiter and evaluator of talent than many on this board want to admit.

Ramel Bradley,Rondo, Joe Crawford, Jodie Meeks, Fitch, Daniels, Morris, Hayes, Estill, Stone, Prince, Bogans,

 

There's 11, I'm sure I can thing of more

 

Exactly :thumb:

Good job Tubby, keep on winning, some of us are still thinking about you, may God Bless you and your worderful family on this Christmas season and always.

Minny will get past these JV games and start to play good teams. This team will probley be like Clemson last year. I think Clemson started 10-0 and did bad in the conference, probley the same thing that Minny will do and not make the dance as Clemson didn't last year.

 

I would group Santa Clara in a group with UAB and Houston. Its a nice win for Minnesota.

Good job Tubby, keep on winning, some of us are still thinking about you, may God Bless you and your worderful family on this Christmas season and always.

 

Tubby reads this website? Now I know why he quit...

Tubby reads this website? Now I know why he quit...

 

:laugh::laugh:

Minny will get past these JV games and start to play good teams. This team will probley be like Clemson last year. I think Clemson started 10-0 and did bad in the conference, probley the same thing that Minny will do and not make the dance as Clemson didn't last year.

 

Wow...what a win for Minny. Congrats to Tubby!

 

:confused: :confused:

 

They started off 17-0 and finished the regular season at 21-9. They did play in the NIT championship game and lost by just 5 points. I doubt Minnesota losing 9 Big 10 games. Also Minnesota is yet to play a JV team. Santa Clara isn't bad..

Minny will get past these JV games and start to play good teams. This team will probley be like Clemson last year. I think Clemson started 10-0 and did bad in the conference, probley the same thing that Minny will do and not make the dance as Clemson didn't last year.

 

Who did UK play yesterday? ;)

Who did UK play yesterday? ;)

 

What does that have to do with Minnesota?

What does that have to do with Minnesota?

 

:thumb:I know they turn every Minnesota thread into a Kentucky one...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.