Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Minnesota 68 Santa Clara 50

Featured Replies

  • Author

UK isn't going to make the NCAA tournament, WRITE IT DOWN!. :p

 

:lol:

  • Replies 68
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the two did play in March, I would take Minnesota by 10-15.

 

If this happens, please PM me so we can do a side bet :thumb:

UK isn't going to make the NCAA tournament, WRITE IT DOWN!. :p

 

:lol:

 

I wholeheartedly think that UK will win 20+ games and make the NCAA tourney.

All those good recruits?

 

In all seriousness, what would be your prediction BB if UK played Minnesota in the next game on a neutral court?

 

Yeah, Chuck Hayes, Kelenna Azubuike, Gerald Fitch, Rajon Rondo, Randolph Morris, ya know those guys??

 

On a neutral court? Minnesota by 10-15.

If this happens, please PM me so we can do a side bet :thumb:

 

I will :thumb: :thumb:

 

I wholeheartedly think that UK will win 20+ games and make the NCAA tourney.

 

If that happens, please PM so we can do a side bet :thumb:

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

UK winning 20 games?????????????????????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, Chuck Hayes, Kelenna Azubuike, Gerald Fitch, Rajon Rondo, Randolph Morris, ya know those guys??

 

On a neutral court? Minnesota by 10-15.

 

Ok, that's 5 good players in 10 years. Who else? I'll throw in Tayshaun Prince and Keith Bogans for you, but surely there are more in 10 years.

I will :thumb: :thumb:

 

 

 

If that happens, please PM so we can do a side bet :thumb:

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

UK winning 20 games?????????????????????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

I'm not going to steal a Minnesota thread to discuss this, but if you want to PM me and make a side bet on UK winning 20 games please do so.:thumb:

Ok, that's 5 good players in 10 years. Who else? I'll throw in Tayshaun Prince and Keith Bogans for you, but surely there are more in 10 years.

 

He brought a lot of good talent to Kentucky my friend, and you know it.

He brought a lot of good talent to Kentucky my friend, and you know it.

 

I'm just glad we don't have to worry about Tubby anymore. I think it was best for everyone involved that he left. I don't dislike Tubby by any means and I hope he turns Minnesota into a powerhouse, but Tubby and UK are a bad mix.:ylsuper:

Minny will get past these JV games and start to play good teams. This team will probley be like Clemson last year. I think Clemson started 10-0 and did bad in the conference, probley the same thing that Minny will do and not make the dance as Clemson didn't last year.

Jan. 5th should be an interesting date for the Tubbster.

Isn't ironic that the TBers hate it when someone brings up Tubby's name and Minnesota doing well in a KY thread, but they are quick to bring up negatives about Tubby in a Minnesota thread.

Isn't ironic that the TBers hate it when someone brings up Tubby's name and Minnesota doing well in a KY thread, but they are quick to bring up negatives about Tubby in a Minnesota thread.

 

It works both ways, as well. If Minny was not doing so great to start the year, Im sure the Tubby supporters wouldnt be starting these threads now, would they?

It works both ways, as well. If Minny was not doing so great to start the year, Im sure the Tubby supporters wouldnt be starting these threads now, would they?

 

Actually I'm sure they would...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.