Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daily Independent must hate Ashland

Featured Replies

I can't believe no one else has posted about this yet. I looked all over for a story on Ashland's basketball game, and couldn't find a thing. I think it's a darn shame that Ashland gets so little coverage. There's a story about the Raceland-Russell girls game, and the East Carter-Russell boys game, but nothing about Ashland. I think it's safe to say that the Independent favors Russell. :sssh:

I can't believe no one else has posted about this yet. I looked all over for a story on Ashland's basketball game, and couldn't find a thing. I think it's a darn shame that Ashland gets so little coverage. There's a story about the Raceland-Russell girls game, and the East Carter-Russell boys game, but nothing about Ashland. I think it's safe to say that the Independent favors Russell. :sssh:

 

 

Maybe they are still doing research on 'Who is Spencer Co"....:D

I can't believe no one else has posted about this yet. I looked all over for a story on Ashland's basketball game, and couldn't find a thing. I think it's a darn shame that Ashland gets so little coverage. There's a story about the Raceland-Russell girls game, and the East Carter-Russell boys game, but nothing about Ashland. I think it's safe to say that the Independent favors Russell. :sssh:

 

Sometimes it may be important to call your scores in.;)

  • Author
Sometimes it may be important to call your scores in.;)

 

 

You have to be kidding? I thought Ashland was supposed to be the favorite. Surely they would send the papers top reporter to cover Ashland. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Where are all the people that having been crying for years that the paper only covers Ashland.

As for the coverage of the Ashland games, the local papers in Spencer, Henry, and Shelby were to be in contact with the daily. In fact the ADI was sent the communication information for the HCIT. If they wanted to write anything they have four people to contact. As for calling in the scores we only do if we are the home team.

You have to be kidding? I thought Ashland was supposed to be the favorite. Surely they would send the papers top reporter to cover Ashland. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Where are all the people that having been crying for years that the paper only covers Ashland.

Here, I'll play along.....It's about time!!!:D

Maybe they are still doing research on 'Who is Spencer Co"....:D
One of the best lines I've ever read on BGP... good stuff Goldie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
One of the best lines I've ever read on BGP... good stuff Goldie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Thanks....I just couldn't resist.

Where is GIAT when you need him?

Maybe it was to late to put it in the paper. Maybe.

Well it was in the paper. 3rd page and it was a better write up then the Spencer Co. game because it had stats. Quit trying to be funny and look at the whole paper. Just because Ashland isnt on the front page doesnt mean that they arent in there....

  • Author
Well it was in the paper. 3rd page and it was a better write up then the Spencer Co. game because it had stats. Quit trying to be funny and look at the whole paper. Just because Ashland isnt on the front page doesnt mean that they arent in there....

 

I was looking at the online edition, and they had nothing on there.

You have to be kidding? I thought Ashland was supposed to be the favorite. Surely they would send the papers top reporter to cover Ashland. I can't believe what I'm hearing. Where are all the people that having been crying for years that the paper only covers Ashland.

 

I can't believe no one else has posted about this yet. I looked all over for a story on Ashland's basketball game, and couldn't find a thing. I think it's a darn shame that Ashland gets so little coverage. There's a story about the Raceland-Russell girls game, and the East Carter-Russell boys game, but nothing about Ashland. I think it's safe to say that the Independent favors Russell. :sssh:

 

IMO you have a case here LRCW, dang that D.I.- their coverage of the Tomcats was at best a travesty:D! Just think, all of these comments over all of these games and seasons and this proves those comments were false and filled with jealousy. :sssh::laugh:

I was looking at the online edition, and they had nothing on there.

 

Maybe if you would invest 50 cents you would of be able to see the write up. There are a bunch of tournaments going on right now and with Ashland playing out of town it was probably as good as they were going to get.

  • Author
Maybe if you would invest 50 cents you would of be able to see the write up. There are a bunch of tournaments going on right now and with Ashland playing out of town it was probably as good as they were going to get.

 

 

I don't like reading the hard copy because the ink always gets all over my fingers.:D I was just trying to prove a point to those who always criticize the paper saying that Ashland always gets top billing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.