Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daily Independent must hate Ashland

Featured Replies

Aw, c'mon know. I know everyone has heard the old saying "Everybody is allowed one mistake.:p

Aw, shucks. The daily independent didn't give coverage to an embarrassing Ashland

loss, and top billing to a Russell debacle. Who would have thunk it?:lol:

What I find funny is that even when the purpose of this thread was to defend the Ashland paper, arguments arise between Ashlanders. Wow!

 

I will say, however, that I don't subscribe because I can read online, but there's obviously some articles that don't make the webpage that are in the actual paper. I don't understand that. Seems it would be easy to simply duplicate the hard copy to an online paper without eliminating anything.

What I find funny is that even when the purpose of this thread was to defend the Ashland paper, arguments arise between Ashlanders. Wow!

 

I will say, however, that I don't subscribe because I can read online, but there's obviously some articles that don't make the webpage that are in the actual paper. I don't understand that. Seems it would be easy to simply duplicate the hard copy to an online paper without eliminating anything.

 

:thumb: I agree hwl, :lol:. I caugh tthe purpose and imo was mostly in fun taking jabs at ones that always com-lained about Ashland getting top billing. Some I don't think caught it and started arguing.:D

 

As for you last statement, I agree that the DI could put the entire hard copy online but they want to sell papers. Should all of it be online then that remove most people's reason to subscribe. JMO.

Did anyone of you all see that huge article in the ADI today about this site....

It was great, very well covered....

Did anyone of you all see that huge article in the ADI today about this site....

It was great, very well covered....

 

I was joking about this.....

Just thought I would get the hopes up of the people that dont get the paper....

The ADI has always been a joke. Need to run a feature on Dickie Martin....or how Ashland has the most wins in the state....AGAIN!

Shucks...I could go from "Allregion"..... to "All Universe" with bad thoughts about ADI......I was thinking maybe oldrambler may be easliy talked into a book deal.....Or maybe a short movie about how bad the ADI is......what do ya say rambler???!!!LOL

Actually Ashland is now 6-2 with two straight wins since this thread started. Beat Sayre 62-50 and Grant Co. 67-46. Not a bad start. Def. a bad outing against Spencer Co. Looks like they have recovered though. ADI coverage was ok. No feature articles becasue their writers are at the Derby Classic. Why such hatred of Ashland?

Actually Ashland is now 6-2 with two straight wins since this thread started. Beat Sayre 62-50 and Grant Co. 67-46. Not a bad start. Def. a bad outing against Spencer Co. Looks like they have recovered though. ADI coverage was ok. No feature articles becasue their writers are at the Derby Classic. Why such hatred of Ashland?

 

If you are new to reading the board, I see you are new to posting.

 

ANYHOO

 

If you are new to reading the board, you will see that throughout the basketball season, the 16th region is probably the most hotly debated region in the state. Not that we don't have other regions represented on the board, but people tend to be more vocal when it comes to this region.

 

I wouldn't say people HATE Ashland, they just really, really like their own team. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.