The Rich get richer at UM

born2reign

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ What about the 5 other or so QB's you genius VEST has coached to stardom?

Most of those guys knew they were not going to play in the NFL. But in Vestie's system its the QB passing first then running. RROD... run then pass. Pryor has already said he wants to throw the ball.

I think Smith has a chance to do well once we gets more time.

^ Did you know that Rod coached Shaun King at Tulane in 1998, they went undefeated and King set an NCAA record for Passing Efficiency that season.....believe me, Rod will throw more with a QB that can throw.

Did you not see this or just chose to ignore it like it's not important? He can obviously coach a kid who can throw the ball..

^ Did you know that Rod coached Shaun King at Tulane in 1998, they went undefeated and King set an NCAA record for Passing Efficiency that season.....believe me, Rod will throw more with a QB that can throw.

A friend of mine was the WR coach on that Tulane team and went to WVU with Rodriquez before being cut loose a year or so ago to make room for someone connected to a recruit.....still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.:irked:

There's a reason WVU didn't pass a lot - Pat White isn't a good passer. RR works with what he has.

So if Pryor is only a decent passer will he never get a chance to develop the pass? I think my point is made. Rich will run him all the way to victory. Good for Rich, bad for Pryor.

A friend of mine was the WR coach on that Tulane team and went to WVU with Rodriquez before being cut loose a year or so ago to make room for someone connected to a recruit.....still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.:irked:

I bet......that would tick me off as well....

So if Pryor is only a decent passer will he never get a chance to develop the pass? I think my point is made. Rich will run him all the way to victory. Good for Rich, bad for Pryor.

1998 Shaun King....the latter point is made....can you show me wher Tressel has developed an average passer to an NFL QB level with longevity?

Next...