The Rich get richer at UM

born2reign

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Said the Buckeye fan. :lol:

He'd be making a big mistake going to a spread option offense designed specifically for his skills? Do tell...

I have a few reasons. First not if he wants to pass the ball. Second they don't have the current RB set to do it and most importantly they don't have the lineman presently to run the spread effectively. Lastly, if he wants to run the spread for 3-4 years and try to play DB or WR in the NFL it might work.

I think it's going to take some time to get the proper kids in there to fully run the spread. Not to mention even if Pryor goes to UM I believe Mallett is the starter next year anyways.

Ohio State... tons of talent on board and more coming. More BCS games in the future = exposure...Boeckman on his way out... and Troy Smith...did well in Vestie's system.

Okay...let's not overstate it. He would not be making a mistake in going to Mich with Coach Rod there running the same offense the kid dominated Penn. with the last 3 years.

My understanding is that he wants to play QB and one of the hang ups with both OSU and Penn St. is they want him as a receiver.

I also have heard he wants to play both football and basketball and Coach Rod would have an in with the B-ball coach and could make this happen (relationship with Beilein from WVU days).

Incidently, if you want to play both Terrelle, I think we could use you here at UK :-)

I have a few reasons. First not if he wants to pass the ball. Second they don't have the current RB set to do it and most importantly they don't have the lineman presently to run the spread effectively. Lastly, if he wants to run the spread for 3-4 years and try to play DB or WR in the NFL it might work.

I think it's going to take some time to get the proper kids in there to fully run the spread. Not to mention even if Pryor goes to UM I believe Mallett is the starter next year anyways.

Ohio State... tons of talent on board and more coming. More BCS games in the future = exposure...Boeckman on his way out... and Troy Smith...did well in Vestie's system.

Michigan has a very talented group of RB's coming back next season. Their backup played alot during Hart's injury-filled season and he was a good back. Think along the lines of "Juice" Williams :thumb:

^ Did you know that Rod coached Shaun King at Tulane in 1998, they went undefeated and King set an NCAA record for Passing Efficiency that season.....believe me, Rod will throw more with a QB that can throw.

King had a good stint in the NFL much better than Woody Dantzler and what Pat White will have.

Michigan has a very talented group of RB's coming back next season. Their backup played alot during Hart's injury-filled season and he was a good back. Think along the lines of "Juice" Williams :thumb:

Michigan does not presently have spread personal. Why should they big ten is a power conference. It's gonna take a few years to get the right RB's and most importantly.. line man to run it.