Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doyel: Caracter Issues at UL...

Featured Replies

Educate those of us that do not have a Rivals subscription.

Corrected the link...

Thanks GT.

 

I'm sure the HOB link was a lot of fun too... :lol:

  • Author
I'm sure the HOB link was a lot of fun too... :lol:

 

Cats Pause has deteriorated so much...usually just peruse for articles by Matt May and company. Thankfully I am comped for my membership.

Cats Pause has deteriorated so much...usually just peruse for articles by Matt May and company. Thankfully I am comped for my membership.

 

:thumb::thumb:

He stole my headline

 

:lol:

I like how one card fan in the comment section actually tried to act like it was no big deal and told Doyel it was a terrible article.

This made me LOL....

 

His continued presence makes Pitino look awful, and I'm all about anything that makes Pitino look awful.

This guy has zero character. He should be suspended for the rest of the season.

Rick Pitino, I mean

 

Ouch.

He slams Pitino hard........one does wonder that if Caracter were not a potential star if he would already be long gone.

He slams Pitino hard........one does wonder that if Caracter were not a potential star if he would already be long gone.

 

He makes the point that Bender did not have Caracter's talent and he was gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.