Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UAB Update Thread

Featured Replies

Wow..PP with 4 fouls and his last one was so dumb.

 

 

Mistakes come in 2. Turnover then foul.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I think I read somewhere that Vaden and Sharpe would give UK fits...

I think I read somewhere that Vaden and Sharpe would give UK fits...

 

:laugh:

 

Me too! :thumb:

 

Vaden would be giving alot of team fits today. This has been one of the best 2nd half shooting displays I have seen in a real, real long time

Billy needs to get Porter off Vaden.

 

Who would you put on him??

I think I read somewhere that Vaden and Sharpe would give UK fits...

 

Vaden has been unconscious, but Sharpe hasn't really been that tough. 12 and 2 isn't really giving a team "fits".

Billy needs to get Porter off Vaden.

 

Who would you put on him?

Crawford has the size, but way too slow. He will shoot right over Bradley. The only thing they can do is try to flat out deny him the ball and face guard him and make it try to back cut you.

I think I read somewhere that Vaden and Sharpe would give UK fits...

 

Hmm...

 

I can't remember who said that.:p

Vaden has been unconscious, but Sharpe hasn't really been that tough. 12 and 2 isn't really giving a team "fits".

 

I disagree because his presense alone is enough...

Who would you put on him??

 

 

Jasper or Meeks, oh wait:madman:

Bradley, maybe even Harris. Harris can make him alter his shot with him being taller and having long arms.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.