Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UAB Update Thread

Featured Replies

Are you joking me? Today alone we've had a whole lot of defensive slipups where a guy has been left wide open underneath the basket. For instance just a second ago when Porter fouled him after he made it. And our 3pt defense hasn't been great, and we've given up a lot of offensive rebounds.

 

 

Hmmm, another 3 for Vaden.

 

So what would you change....

I dont think its his defense its the way the playrs are playing it...

  • Replies 128
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go again...Everyone is getting off the bandwagon of BCG now that the team its doing to well this half....

So what would you change....

I dont think its his defense its the way the playrs are playing it...

 

Coaches tell the players what to play. man-to-man, zone, etc...Yes it's up to the players to execute but their running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Here we go again...Everyone is getting off the bandwagon of BCG now that the team its doing to well this half....

 

Bandwagon? I said what I was critical of, that's not being apart of a bandwagon that's just constuctive criticism.

Bandwagon? I said what I was critical of, that's not being apart of a bandwagon that's just constuctive criticism.

 

I am not saying just you... relax..... Alot of people on here was talking about how good UK done the first half and now look at alot of you all...

Imo Porter and Coury can't guard to many D-1 players, just aint athletic enough.

UK needs to get the ball in the middle of the floor, against that trapping zone.

This loss would be SOOOO tough to handle for the Cats.

 

I guess I am watching the tape delay game because the game I am watching isnt over with yet....

Horrible shot by Bradley, UK looks like they have no idea what there doing on offense.

Wow..PP with 4 fouls and his last one was so dumb.

 

Freshmen :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.