Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UAB Update Thread

Featured Replies

Now everyone is going to love BCG intil the next poor performance....

 

More than likely :lol:

  • Replies 128
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porters scored 13points all year before this game, he has 9 today.

Now everyone is going to love BCG intil the next poor performance....

I wish the haters would just leave him alone and let him be...

 

Well I never hated BCG, but if the UK PLAYERS can keep this then they will be a very good team. Now I don't know whether or not it's because of the practices or what but they seemed to be playing a lot better offensively. I still have a problem with BCG's defensive strategy.

Well I never hated BCG, but if the UK PLAYERS can keep this then they will be a very good team. Now I don't know whether or not it's because of the practices or what but they seemed to be playing a lot better offensively. I still have a problem with BCG's defensive strategy.

 

Whats wrong with his defense???

You have to move around, don't just stand. Goodness!!!

Whats wrong with his defense???

 

Are you joking me? Today alone we've had a whole lot of defensive slipups where a guy has been left wide open underneath the basket. For instance just a second ago when Porter fouled him after he made it. And our 3pt defense hasn't been great, and we've given up a lot of offensive rebounds.

 

 

Hmmm, another 3 for Vaden.

Why does Mike Davis always look like his girlfriend just broke up him!? Smile man! Life is good!!

Whats wrong with his defense???

 

To quote the announcer "How could he be that WIDE OPEN"?

 

 

How about that defense. not a white jersey around him!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.