December 15, 200718 yr When a guy hits a shot from 23 feet with a hand in his face, you cant point the finger at the coach. The kid is just on fire. He has gotten warmed up by shooting over Porter the entire 2nd half.
December 15, 200718 yr He has gotten warmed up by shooting over Porter the entire 2nd half. Who should guard him then? I have heard Jasper and Meeks thats it.
December 15, 200718 yr When a guy hits a shot from 23 feet with a hand in his face, you cant point the finger at the coach. The kid is just on fire. Put anyone on him but Porter, hes at Porter alive and no change has been made. Although Harris isint going to do anything on offense, imo he might make Vaden alter his shot.
December 15, 200718 yr Who should guard him then? I have heard Jasper and Meeks thats it. Yeah I said Jasper and Meeks earlier :lol: I dont care who guards him, just someone taller than a 6'2 Porter who couldnt hit him in the chin when Vaden raises up.
December 15, 200718 yr How can a little ole school like U.A.B. take down a big boy from the all powerful S.E.C.?
December 15, 200718 yr How can a little ole school like U.A.B. take down a big boy from the all powerful S.E.C.? I take it we can look forward to this at every UK loss? We get it. You don't think the SEC is the best conference.
December 15, 200718 yr How can a little ole school like U.A.B. take down a big boy from the all powerful S.E.C.? I'm pulling out the "talent on the team" / injury card out on this one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.