December 15, 200718 yr Who would you put on him? Crawford has the size, but way too slow. He will shoot right over Bradley. The only thing they can do is try to flat out deny him the ball and face guard him and make it try to back cut you. I would put Kreebs on him..... JJ
December 15, 200718 yr Author Vaden has been unconscious, but Sharpe hasn't really been that tough. 12 and 2 isn't really giving a team "fits". How about 16 on 7-10???
December 15, 200718 yr How about 16 on 7-10??? Of course as soon as I wrote that he gets two huge baskets. :irked: Vaden is ridiculous...
December 15, 200718 yr ^^ I know, and hes left Porter on him the whole time. Btw nice shot Joe. When a guy hits a shot from 23 feet with a hand in his face, you cant point the finger at the coach. The kid is just on fire.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.