December 15, 200718 yr Wow that is something you never seen with Tubby as coach, we actually had a good play after a T.O. Nice 3 by Porter...40- 28 Cats at half...Best half of season by cats so far...
December 15, 200718 yr I agree that it was the best half of the season so far but no Stewart. Wonder whats going on with that....
December 15, 200718 yr Yeah but if he can do the same in the 2nd half I will gladly step up to a full plate of crow. Until then I have no faith in Coury.
December 15, 200718 yr I agree that it was the best half of the season so far but no Stewart. Wonder whats going on with that.... From what I hear playing time is based on how well one practices...
December 15, 200718 yr How fast your mind can change... :laugh: That one three he took was a stupid shot, no doubt...But he made up for it with that last shot!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.