December 15, 200718 yr Vaden has one heck of a stroke... Yes he does, beautiful. Did I hear the announcer say he is 6"5? UK leaves him wide open twice though, I guess they dont realize he can stroke it.
December 15, 200718 yr I think he plays the "little 3" because he is trying to run some players off next year. Talent doesnt always help if you arent team players. :thumb:
December 15, 200718 yr I like to make a lot of jokes about these players but my heart will always bleed blue.....Im just bleeding alot this year. It hurts to watch.
December 15, 200718 yr Ive never seen a team have so much trouble getting open. Harris, Porter, and Coury are always left open by the other team. So the other guys play 2 on 5. Hard to get open like that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.