Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County So Far This Season

Featured Replies

They also play Christian Co. and Huntington, W.V.:thumb:

 

Preseason, Christian Co. was ranked higher than Elliott County so this should be a good contest

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overated?

 

Too early to say that since they're 5-0 and noone has came within 30 points of them. Easy schedule or not, that's a large average margin of victory 32-minute games. They'll get a chance to prove their ranking in the next 2-3 weeks.

Preseason, Christian Co. was ranked higher than Elliott County so this should be a good contest

 

Maybe not Christian Co. is winless on the season.

Hasn't Christian Co played a couple of really good teams?

Yes they have played some top teams in Ky.

 

Christian County

Dec 1, '07 Warren Central Warren Central 69 - 74 (L) preseason number 24

Dec 8, '07 Pleasure Ridge Park Pleasure Ridge Park 82 - 88 (L) Panther Classic

Preseason number #4

 

Dec 11, '07 Madisonville-North Hopkins Madisonville-North Hopkins 67 - 75 (L) (overtime) rated 1st in their region

 

Dec 15, '07 Elliott County Bourbon County - 5:00 PM Kentucky Bank Classic

Maybe not Christian Co. is winless on the season.

 

And had Elliott County played Christian County's schedule perhaps the same would be said of them.

And had Elliott County played Christian County's schedule perhaps the same would be said of them.

 

I think you'll be surprised at how good this team is.

I think you'll be surprised at how good this team is.

Oh, I doubt that the result of that game will matter. If Elliott loses, it's "I told you so". In the event Elliott wins, OY will probably point to the fact that Christian Co. was overrated and had 3 losses already.

Oh, I doubt that the result of that game will matter. If Elliott loses, it's "I told you so". In the event Elliott wins, OY will probably point to the fact that Christian Co. was overrated and had 3 losses already.

 

I can see it now!

Oh, I doubt that the result of that game will matter. If Elliott loses, it's "I told you so". In the event Elliott wins, OY will probably point to the fact that Christian Co. was overrated and had 3 losses already.

 

:D:laugh:

Elliot County has been very impressive so far this season. I can't remember a team that I've seen in the 16th that was averaging 100 points a game and averaged beating teams by close to 50 a night.

 

It's been impressive. Even when your team is on the losing end these guys are still fun to watch.

 

They may set a few records this season.

 

I wonder what the most points Ashland has lost by in their home gym ? That may be one of them.

The Elliott booys just keep racking them up.

and they'll continue to win. gooooood outfit:dancingpa

I love to see the kids from Elliott Co. doing well. They seemed to have caught the eye of alot of people last season at Rupp. The people of Sandy Hook have alot to be proud of. Keep 'em coming.

I think you'll be surprised at how good this team is.

 

I hate to say I told you so, but...:fire:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.