Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County So Far This Season

Featured Replies

:banana:I have yet to see Elliott County play this season; but, I will! However, I know these young men personally and you couldn't find a finer team of students, great personalities, academically superb or should I say "distinguished"? I would like to thank it is great teachers like me or an old codger like Coach Mays that has instilled this in these students, HA! However, I also know the families and you would have to give them the credit. They are a most upstanding, personable, hard-working people that you will ever meet. Keep up the good work, TEAM!!! We are proud of you::banana:

 

Welcome to the site Greenacres.:thumb:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time will tell, but I'm inclined to think that this team is very talented, has a strong work ethic and a huge fan following. After Mason County there will be more respect for the Elliott County boys!

 

What are you saying,There going into the Fieldhouse and kick our buts?

What are you saying,There going into the Fieldhouse and kick our buts?

 

That will be a tall order as Mason is ranked #2 in the state in homecourt advantage I guess because of atmosphere and devout fans like your self

coupled with the fact that the home floor anywhere they claim is an auto vantage of 10.:thumb::scared:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.