#5 LSU vs #14 Tennessee SEC Championship

bigblueinsanity

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bayou Bengals
    • Rocky Toppers

I really wanted to see Georgia in this one and believe that right now Georgia would clean the field with either one of these two, JMO and one of those we will never know type things.

Just like Georgia cleaned the field with UT on October 6th?

:walk:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Georgia cleaned the field with UT on October 6th?

:walk:

Georgia is a far better team "Right Now" than they were at that time.

Yes, I believe that Georgia would beat U.T. or LSU with the way they are playing "right now".

I also believe that Georgia, Va. Tech and USC probably are playing the best football in the country "Right Now". JMO

Key words/phrase here is "right now" and "JMO"...:thumb:

Georgia is a far better team "Right Now" than they were at that time.

Yes, I believe that Georgia would beat U.T. or LSU with the way they are playing "right now".

I also believe that Georgia, Va. Tech and USC probably are playing the best football in the country "Right Now". JMO

Key words/phrase here is "right now" and "JMO"...:thumb:

But it is not the right now sec championship, it is all season long.

I am taking the Kirk Herbstreit approach to this game. Just like he said about the cats game....no one in America thinks they can or should win the game. LSU has proven they are vunerable in losses to UK and ARK.

So, the VOLS can win this game if all the planets align right and they don't get to go soft in the second half with a lead.

VOLS 31

LSU 30

Vols win in my heart, but in reality, LSU should and more than likely will win this one.

IF LSU comes out flat, which is a reality after losing their chance for the National Title. Tennessee has a shot!

However, anytime LSU wants to go deep, they can and will, the secondary is again to young to make any great plays.

That's why I thought Kentucky would have a great shot to beat Tennessee, luckily for me, Kentucky tried to run more times than not!

Georgia would beat either one of them right now and maybe anybody in America.

Im going to go with Tenn cause there playing better and Les Miles loses with the best team for the 3rd time this year.

I think Ainge is going to go off and UT wins on a last second fielf goal.

Tenn - 38

LSU - 35

Georgia would beat either one of them right now and maybe anybody in America.

Im going to go with Tenn cause there playing better and Les Miles loses with the best team for the 3rd time this year.

I think Ainge is going to go off and UT wins on a last second fielf goal.

Tenn - 38

LSU - 35

Much agreed on the part about Ainge, but I am not so sure about the Georgia part ;)...

Ainge has only been sacked 2 times this whole year, what a stat! You know you have a good team when your QB does not get hit, this proves he is smart and the fact you have an outstanding line, which benefits your run and pass game.

LSU-35

UT-17

LSU will be playing for a shot at the national championship. Hopefully the Miles rumors will not affect them. I'm rooting for the Vols, but I feel the above score is very likely.

Cant say I agree with the bolded part, at all. LSU needs ALOT, ALOT of help to be considered in the NC game. As far as the game, I think the Vols will pull the upset.