November 25, 200718 yr The opposing coach was very amuzing. That had to be one of the worst teams I've seen on the D1 level. I know they had a few suspended players but UK had more guys in suits and ties then they had total players coaches on the bench. Crawford gets beat by 3, should be the headline in tomorrow's LHJ. I'm very impressed with Patterson, he's much better than I had anticipated, I love what he brings to the table.
November 25, 200718 yr Patterson could be the saving grace for UK this year. He remindes me of Mashburn, maybe to early to tell, but he is very talented for a Freshman.
November 25, 200718 yr I really hope these games don't give UK a false sense of hope, because the UNC game could be ugly....
November 25, 200718 yr I really hope these games don't give UK a false sense of hope, because the UNC game could be ugly.... Don't say that! Of course you hope we get a false sense of hope.
November 25, 200718 yr Other than some of the youngsters getting used to playing at Rupp, I'm not sure of any other areas that this game helped UK.
November 25, 200718 yr I really hope these games don't give UK a false sense of hope, because the UNC game could be ugly.... You could say that to almost any college team though. Everyone plays tune up games. Then everyone finds out what there made of in either Decemeber or early January. Any rational UK fan knows we have a long way to go.
November 25, 200718 yr I really hope these games don't give UK a false sense of hope, because the UNC game could be ugly.... Thanks for always being there to bring us back down to earth.
November 25, 200718 yr Author Way too many posts for the Cats in a win against a terrible team. That's kinda harsh don't you think? This is the same Texas Southern team that beat Texas A&M-Corpus Christi by 8 points a few weeks ago. Just an off night, they aren't THAT bad.
November 25, 200718 yr It looked like TSU coach didnt even care. He was thinking of where they were going to go eat after the game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.