Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meet the Devils

Featured Replies

Russell hosted it's "Meet the Devils" last night.

 

Ferguson looked good as did 7th grader Kyle Skaggs :thumb:and a few others.:fire:

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on the Devils scrimmage at Louisville Eastern?

Russell hosted it's "Meet the Devils" last night.

 

Ferguson looked good as did 7th grader Kyle Skaggs :thumb:and a few others.:fire:

 

Excellent bloodline!!!!:thumb:

Excellent bloodline!!!!:thumb:

Yes, the Queens are very talented!!!:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

of course, Steve knows I'm kidding!

Russell hosted it's "Meet the Devils" last night.

 

Ferguson looked good as did 7th grader Kyle Skaggs :thumb:and a few others.:fire:

 

 

How big is Kyle?

How big is Kyle?

This summer I'd say 5'9" but I'd guess he's added a couple of inches! I hope he gets to be as tall as his uncle,,,the Rev.!:thumb:

  • Author
Any word on the Devils scrimmage at Louisville Eastern?

 

They played a pretty good half and then both teams worked on different things, playing a lot of kids.

Russell hosted it's "Meet the Devils" last night.

 

Ferguson looked good as did 7th grader Kyle Skaggs :thumb:and a few others.:fire:

 

Hmmm, Im shocked he's not at Rose Hill. Didnt he play for one of their AAU teams?

Hmmm, Im shocked he's not at Rose Hill. Didnt he play for one of their AAU teams?

 

Didn't Timmy Knipp play on an AAU team that had Rose Hill kids on it? There's the difference, Rose Hill has other kids on their teams, Greenup, Ashland, Ironton, Elliott, Russell, and those kids benefit, as well as theirs. Pretty good deal if you ask me. I saw that team play and they looked very good with what appeared to be the best of that age kids in the area.

Hmmm, Im shocked he's not at Rose Hill. Didnt he play for one of their AAU teams?

 

I dont believe the Father was choose that route. He is a firm believer in supporting his school in all sports, not bouncing around to find the best team to play on.

I dont believe the Father was choose that route. He is a firm believer in supporting his school in all sports, not bouncing around to find the best team to play on.

 

So, you guys are close?

I dont believe the Father was choose that route. He is a firm believer in supporting his school in all sports, not bouncing around to find the best team to play on.

Why BC,,,are you inferring that Rose Hill is the best team to play on?;)

I believe he is Doc. Kyle is going to be a great player someday but if he is in the varsity rotation this year then Russell is n for a long year. Maybe the Devils can hope for some Rose Hill transfers to save the day. Somebody call Big Sandy!!

Why BC,,,are you inferring that Rose Hill is the best team to play on?;)

 

Ouch...did I say that...:eek::D:thumb:

 

Actually think Elliot might have a slight edge on ya at this point, but RH is definetly right there if not first.:thumb:

So, you guys are close?

 

Not neccessarily, but do know his Father was content with his son playing Little League baseball, compared to getting a challenge and I am sure he feels the same about Basketball.

 

I personally dont see nothing wrong with it, like the fact of supporting your local teams , but believe I would have to explore more if my child was that talented.

 

Kinda the Big Fish in the Small Pond theory, some parents are content and like that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.