Meet the Devils

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, Im shocked he's not at Rose Hill. Didnt he play for one of their AAU teams?

Didn't Timmy Knipp play on an AAU team that had Rose Hill kids on it? There's the difference, Rose Hill has other kids on their teams, Greenup, Ashland, Ironton, Elliott, Russell, and those kids benefit, as well as theirs. Pretty good deal if you ask me. I saw that team play and they looked very good with what appeared to be the best of that age kids in the area.

I dont believe the Father was choose that route. He is a firm believer in supporting his school in all sports, not bouncing around to find the best team to play on.

Why BC,,,are you inferring that Rose Hill is the best team to play on?;)

I believe he is Doc. Kyle is going to be a great player someday but if he is in the varsity rotation this year then Russell is n for a long year. Maybe the Devils can hope for some Rose Hill transfers to save the day. Somebody call Big Sandy!!

So, you guys are close?

Not neccessarily, but do know his Father was content with his son playing Little League baseball, compared to getting a challenge and I am sure he feels the same about Basketball.

I personally dont see nothing wrong with it, like the fact of supporting your local teams , but believe I would have to explore more if my child was that talented.

Kinda the Big Fish in the Small Pond theory, some parents are content and like that.