Diogenes

St. X vs. Manual: Who wins?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. St. X vs. Manual: Who wins?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be very strange seeing the Tigers play Manual at St.X! Will the Rams fill the visitors side/ what kind of fans support do they have this year? A new tradition begins with play-off games at home.
Manual has great fan support this year... and from what I understand it won't be very difficult to fill the visitor stands at X (this is my first chance to see it.)

Is is safe to say that whoever wins this game will be a favorite for 6A title in State Championships? I don't know much about Manual, but I did see X lay the wood to my Birds last year. Well, I picked X, anyone have a reason that I am wrong????

At a minimum I would think that two time defending champion, strong pre-season favorite Trinity would dispute that assertion. :D The Rocks seem to be picking up steam to unleash a powerful stretch drive from what we glean from their fans' posts.

At a minimum I would think that two time defending champion, strong pre-season favorite Trinity would dispute that assertion. :D The Rocks seem to be picking up steam to unleash a powerful stretch drive from what we glean from their fans' posts.

Good Call! I completely forgot about Trinity. Oops! Well, atleast we know that it will be atleast 1 Louisville team in the title game as usual. Almost an unfair homefield advantage.

Good Call! I completely forgot about Trinity. Oops! Well, atleast we know that it will be atleast 1 Louisville team in the title game as usual. Almost an unfair homefield advantage.

This year there is the possibility that we will have 2 Louisville teams in the 6A finals again.

I feel in this matchup St.Xavier will have the edge. They may not have Deuce but they have a good stable of backs nonetheless. As has been oft mentioned in this thread the deciding factor will be the Tiger defense. They stuffed the Shamrock offense better than Cincinnati St.X did, and as such I think they will come out with the win at home this Friday.