Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belmont 86 UC 75

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I knew this one would be close. Still a long way to go for this team...

Keaton Belcher of Pendleton County hits three 3's in the game for Belmont. Great job Keaton !!!!

Very early and UC could have won if they played a lil better D... better to have these now rather then later.

Don't knock Belmont, though! They have a really nice program down in Nashville.

 

Cincinnati is improving...just not there yet.

Rick Byrd is a VERY good coach...

 

I'd say Vince Gill and Amy Grant (Belmont alumni) are dancing in the streets tonight...

Gametime, come on down and join us UK fans for a few days worried about whether or not our respective teams with win a game this season.

  • Author

Except I wasn't al all surprised by this outcome... :p

Except I wasn't al all surprised by this outcome... :p

 

I think maybe us UK fans should try the whole expect little and then the only surprises will be pleasent.:bunny:

Did I hear this was UC's first loss in the last 47 home openers?

  • Author
Did I hear this was UC's first loss in the last 47 home openers?

 

It's in the 40's. Not positive of the exact number...

Don't knock Belmont, though! They have a really nice program down in Nashville.

 

Cincinnati is improving...just not there yet.

 

 

There? The level of a Belmont?

  • Author
There? The level of a Belmont?

 

Belmont owns a conference "featuring" Gardner-Webb over the last two years... :p

  • Author

Here is the cold truth about this UC team. If Vaughn can't be a PG (and he clearly couldn't tonight) the Cats are in a world of hurt...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.