Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pat Forde UK Loss to GW was more shocking then App St beating Mich

Featured Replies

I GUARANTEE that if UK is a bubble team come March, this loss will be 10x as big as it is now...

 

I completely agree... However, I seriously doubt that will happen, and that loss didn't individually end UK's run to a NC, App. St. did that to UM...

 

That doesn't change the fact UM football has not been superior to UK basketball in the recent past...

  • Replies 130
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably because UK hasn't been as good in basketball as Michigan has been in football the past few years.

I would think UK and Michigan have more parallels than differences over the last few years.

Comparing football to basketball is hard to do...based on sheer numbers particularly from one classification to another.

That's probably the truest statement you've made in your 14,000+ posts.

 

Not hardly...You should pay attention more often. :thumb:

Not hardly...You should pay attention more often. :thumb:

 

Will do...:cool:

You are constantly tracking the UK threads and instigating argumentative responses and even on several occasions have admitted it. Why?? A little competitive ribbing is one thing but your usual nasty garbage is irritating, which is what you try to make it.

 

"Usual nasty garbage." That is the funniest thing I've ever heard...:lol:

 

I think anybody that has been around for any length of time would agree that while I do stir the pot, I am insightful and contribute to MANY discussions in a positive manner. Forgive me, but I'm not hardly concerned that I rub one poster the wrong way. As I said before, if you don't like my posts, don't quote them.

"Usual nasty garbage." That is the funniest thing I've ever heard...:lol:

 

I think anybody that has been around for any length of time would agree that while I do stir the pot, I am insightful and contribute to MANY discussions in a positive manner. Forgive me, but I'm not hardly concerned that I rub one poster the wrong way. As I said before, if you don't like my posts, don't quote them.

 

 

While I agree with you here, you were still wrong...:p

While I agree with you here, you were still wrong...:p

 

:lol: :jump::D

"Usual nasty garbage." That is the funniest thing I've ever heard...:lol:

 

I think anybody that has been around for any length of time would agree that while I do stir the pot, I am insightful and contribute to MANY discussions in a positive manner. Forgive me, but I'm not hardly concerned that I rub one poster the wrong way. As I said before, if you don't like my posts, don't quote them.

 

If you don't like my quotes don't make them quoteable!!!:D J/K. I'll be man enough to end it here. It was fun.

Probably because UK hasn't been as good in basketball as Michigan has been in football the past few years.

 

What about the 5 Elite 8s or better in the time since Michigan won their last national title compared to Michigan being in 5 BCS games. If Michigan was a legit contender in a Division with around 120 teams and they made the best 8-10 teams then wouldn't a team that made the final 8 out of over 300 teams be a legit contender? Also, in the postseason Michigan has lost 4 straight Bowl games and 5 out of 6. UK hasn't bowed out in the first round nearly that often so in fact they have finished at least the top 32 each year. That would put them around the top 10% of college basketball. Michigan may have spent more time in the top 25 but it is a lot easier in football (percentage wise) when better than 20% of all teams are ranked.

Forde was on First Take on ESPN 2 and just said that UK's Loss was more shocking than App St beating Mich what do you guys say?

 

I really don't think that it was. Now, having said that I believe that if U.K. would have had one of their better teams then it would have. The GW loss was shocking but imo not as much as Appy St./Mich. JMO and it was embarrasing though, that win made their season.

What about the 5 Elite 8s or better in the time since Michigan won their last national title compared to Michigan being in 5 BCS games. If Michigan was a legit contender in a Division with around 120 teams and they made the best 8-10 teams then wouldn't a team that made the final 8 out of over 300 teams be a legit contender? Also, in the postseason Michigan has lost 4 straight Bowl games and 5 out of 6. UK hasn't bowed out in the first round nearly that often so in fact they have finished at least the top 32 each year. That would put them around the top 10% of college basketball. Michigan may have spent more time in the top 25 but it is a lot easier in football (percentage wise) when better than 20% of all teams are ranked.

 

We already went over that AJG...;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.