Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CheerNbHappy

Featured Replies

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

We tried, but he really just doesn't look good in a dress. His legs are just too hairy.

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Nothing in this forum since May 2 so im giving it a boost

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

Nothing in this forum since May 2 so im giving it a boost

 

Methinks someone is just out for attention. :p

AHHHH-CHOO!

 

Geez, y'all ... did you have to stir up all the dust? :lol:

 

You could at least posted on my thread too. :D

  • Author
Originally posted by PepRock01

Methinks someone is just out for attention. :p

 

Saving the forum Pep. When no one posted in the Sports Entertainment one, it got the heave-ho. Just doing my part to save endangered speceies. I did my part, and all I get is flack. I'll stop trying. Let this forum and spotted owls die out. That's my goal for this weekend.

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

Saving the forum Pep. When no one posted in the Sports Entertainment one, it got the heave-ho. Just doing my part to save endangered speceies. I did my part, and all I get is flack. I'll stop trying. Let this forum and spotted owls die out. That's my goal for this weekend.

 

Just as long as you don't surpass me in shameless self-promotion I'll be fine. :D

Originally posted by PepRock01

Just as long as you don't surpass me in shameless self-promotion I'll be fine. :D

Einstien proved that to be impossible.
Originally posted by Birdsfan

Einstien proved that to be impossible.

Was he a running back for Chicago Bears in the 40's. :D
  • Author

I can self promote with the best of them. I don't think it's shameless thought. I'm worth the effort :fire: :fire:

Just as long as you don't surpass me in shameless self-promotion I'll be fine. :D

Confidence.................... I like that in a woman!!! :devil:

Just as long as you don't surpass me in shameless self-promotion I'll be fine. :D

 

Can't be done. Many have tried. :jump:

You two think you hold a candle to me? I mean really, you must be kidding.........

 

:rolleyes:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

You two think you hold a candle to me? I mean really, you must be kidding.........

 

:rolleyes:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

 

 

Now now, how many people have access to your type of media? I think I do pretty well considering my severely limited resources. :p

You two think you hold a candle to me? I mean seriously.........

 

:rolleyes:

They dare not, with all the stuff on your hair!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.