Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CheerNbHappy

Featured Replies

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

¿¿¿Me keep a low profile or you??? Cause you ought to no by now Birdsfan, I don't keep a low profile on here. Not in my nature

No, I was talking about me. It seems ColonelCrazy and his evil cohorts are taunting me.:fire:
  • Replies 63
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Birdsfan

No, I was talking about me. It seems ColonelCrazy and his evil cohorts are taunting me.:fire:

 

Me? Never.

 

 

 

 

I learned the art of denial by reading posts from birdsfan...

Some of you guys just can't get enough of cheer!:fire:

  • Author
Originally posted by theguru

Some of you guys just can't get enough of cheer!:fire:

worship22.gif

Originally posted by theguru

Some of you guys just can't get enough of cheer!:fire:

 

Can't imagine what you're talking about.

 

But then I don't have an active imagination.

I'm sorry, but you can't ever get enough of that beautiful face!!! :devil:

Originally posted by Braveheart

I'm sorry, but you can't ever get enough of that beautiful face!!! :devil:

Are you sure that's her?
  • Author

I don't now, never have, and never would cheer for Duke

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

I don't now, never have, and never would cheer for Duke

 

I thought you had left for Nawlins?

  • Author
Originally posted by bellalumni40

I thought you had left for Nawlins?

 

I was gone all last week. ¿ You mean you didn't miss me ? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by Mongoose

Hey cheer I know what your talkin about. I got a twin brother too. Its pretty cool to always have someone to talk to and have something to do with:thumb:

There must be a few twins on BGP. I have a twin sister. We were pretty close until the age of 9 or 10 and we then started running with our own buddies. I guess boy/girl twins are not nearly as close as identical twins. We still discuss things and confide in one another, but no more than with other brothers and sisters in the family.

  • Author
Originally posted by The Professor

There must be a few twins on BGP. I have a twin sister. We were pretty close until the age of 9 or 10 and we then started running with our own buddies. I guess boy/girl twins are not nearly as close as identical twins. We still discuss things and confide in one another, but no more than with other brothers and sisters in the family.

 

Bryan and I are still very close. We run in the same crowds because he is my best friend.

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

Bryan and I are still very close. We run in the same crowds because he is my best friend.

Cheer, I thought your twin was an identical sister. So, you are a faternal twin too. I don't mean to sound like we're not close, but we are in our 40s and have different careers and different hobbies. We live about 5 miles from each other ( in different counties ) and probably see one another only about once every 5 or 6 weeks. What I was trying to say is that I also have 2 other sisters and 2 brothers, and I'm just as close to them as I am my twin sister.

  • Author
Originally posted by The Professor

Cheer, I thought your twin was an identical sister.

 

We tried, but he really just doesn't look good in a dress. His legs are just too hairy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.