March 6, 200422 yr Originally posted by Birdsfan :D NOW CUT THAT OUT!! :irked: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
March 6, 200422 yr Originally posted by TomSportsHack :jump: :jump: :jump: :mad: :flame: :thumb: :ylsuper: :sleep:
March 6, 200422 yr Originally posted by CheerNbHappy Cheer - You always come up with the greatest icons!:thumb:
March 6, 200422 yr Originally posted by Birdsfan Cheer - You always come up with the greatest icons!:thumb: 24 and counting...
March 6, 200422 yr Originally posted by ColonelCrazy 24 and counting... Would you guys just knock it off and let a guy keep a low profile!:sssh:
March 6, 200422 yr Originally posted by Birdsfan Would you guys just knock it off and let a guy keep a low profile!:sssh: No sir. What goes around comes around. Oh yeah, almost forgot - 23 and counting...
March 6, 200422 yr Author Originally posted by Birdsfan Would you guys just knock it off and let a guy keep a low profile!:sssh: ¿¿¿Me keep a low profile or you??? Cause you ought to no by now Birdsfan, I don't keep a low profile on here. Not in my nature
March 6, 200422 yr Originally posted by CheerNbHappy I don't take too many things seriously, because this board is about sports, which shouldn't be taken seriously. You will notice, however, that I do go out of my way to bash basketball on almost all levels. I happen to think it's a mind numbingly stupid game. But that's a different forum and thread waiting to happen :D :laugh: I totally agree.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.