CheerNbHappy

Let's see. I'm 20 years old. I have a twin brother who is my best friend and confidante. You other twins out there will understand.

I live in Tennessee where I am attending the University of Tennessee, but I will soon be transfering to Tennessee Tech to enroll in nursing school.

I love cheerleading. I was a cheerleader from the age of 7 until I graduated HS. I now coach little ones for the youth league games in my home town. It's a blast.

I don't take too many things seriously, because this board is about sports, which shouldn't be taken seriously. You will notice, however, that I do go out of my way to bash basketball on almost all levels. I happen to think it's a mind numbingly stupid game. But that's a different forum and thread waiting to happen :D :D

Been a member of this site for almost 2 years (I was born in Ft. Mitchell, for those still wondering what a VOL is doing on the site). And I'm not sure I will be around when the next dues are owed. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it

BTW....This lil guy is my BGP friend

c_docume~1admini~1locals~1tempnsmailv9.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CheerNbHappy

I don't take too many things seriously, because this board is about sports, which shouldn't be taken seriously. You will notice, however, that I do go out of my way to bash basketball on almost all levels. I happen to think it's a mind numbingly stupid game. But that's a different forum and thread waiting to happen :D :D

Occasionally. :lol: