Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Singing In Your Car

Featured Replies

Like I said the guy was singing and getting down and I was laughing to hard to even notice the car he was in. JD

I sing and dance in the car all the time....to whatever is on. I've caught myself doing the same thing at work, since I wear headphones at my desk.

I wear headphones when doing housework sometimes, and sing and dance.

I have tinted windows, but my problem usually takes place in the spring or early summer. That's when I forget I put my windows down and that the tint is no longer shielding them from my singing or actions. I do a good bit of dancing in my car, even orchestrated a few masterpieces when I get into a classical mood.

Depends on the mood I'm in... the possibilities are endless. Although Pearl Jam used to be a staple for me.

Probably foreign and dresses really nice...:p

 

Easy now, I drive a Honda and dress nice. Well, used to dress nice.

 

But I am laying everything that this guy was driving an Element and probably had some very colorful item displayed on the rear bumper.

I don't laugh when I see people singing but when they are dancing it is a different story!! This morning, as I was driving to school, this lady was jamming out in her mini-van. It was a funny sight to see!

 

:rolleyes:;)I hope you don't live in Bowling Green!!!:sssh::lol::lol:

 

Our mini-van came with sirius satelllite radio. It also has a sun roof...so, needless to say, I act like I am back in high-school!!:p:lol::lol: YES, I do sing while I drive or am a passenger!!!

:rolleyes:;)I hope you don't live in Bowling Green!!!:sssh::lol::lol:

 

Our mini-van came with sirius satelllite radio. It also has a sun roof...so, needless to say, I act like I am back in high-school!!:p:lol::lol: YES, I do sing while I drive or am a passenger!!!

 

 

 

Haha! No, I don't live in Bowling Green but I am sure that you jamming out in your mini-van is a sight to see! :lol::lol:

When I was younger I was jamming to a Ratt song the police in Maysville pulled me over they said they thought I was having a seizure, guess I got into the song more than I realized.:rolleyes:

When I was younger I was jamming to a Ratt song the police in Maysville pulled me over they said they thought I was having a seizure, guess I got into the song more than I realized.:rolleyes:

 

:laugh::laugh:

I sing in the car like its my job. I got tired of people giving me bad looks, so I got my windows tinted.

 

Nothing like singing Cory Hart while at a red light.

One of my favorites is the "Hey Song" and "Hang On Sloopy" OSU version and there are times when I do spell out O H I O in the car, it's a hoot.

I sing Lateralus by Tool every chance I get when Im driving alone in my car.

I sing in the car like its my job. I got tired of people giving me bad looks, so I got my windows tinted.

 

Nothing like singing Cory Hart while at a red light.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

Only you GunR, only you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.