Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Singing In Your Car

Featured Replies

So with Jim's comment about singing "Two out of Three Aint Bad" in his car I figured we could have fun with this.

 

What song or songs have you found yourself singing in the car more often than not. I don't drive, so I'm immune to this. :lol:

Let It All Out by Relient K and pretty much any Goo Goo Dolls song.

You name it. My air conditioner doesn't work in my car, so when it's warm the windows are always rolled down. And I have never let windows be a hindrance to my vocal stylings. Life's so much more fun when you can belt out whatever's on the radio and not care one iota about the strange looks you receive from passers-by. :D

I sometimes forget that my windows are not tinted and people can see me...I was always find it a little embarrassing when I am off in my only little world, belting out what ever song is on the radio, and turn to see people looking at me!! :D

I busted out laughing the other day when I was coming home from work across the Big Mac bridge and this young kid about 22 was bangin on his steering wheel making gyrations and facial expressions that resembled some severe anger issues. He didnt wince as I passed him and smiled, so I am guessing he had a little Korn, Metallica, Slayer or something heavy going on. That was classic !!!! Talk about a dude into his music.

I have seen people do that and I guess they think I am an idiot talking to myself, I sing to anything, mind you just to get practice.

Not only do I sing in the car (loudly and poorly) but I've been known to do a bit of chair dancing as well. It's probably quite a hoot for fellow drivers.

 

What is the old saying...dance like there is no one watching.

Not only do I sing in the car (loudly and poorly) but I've been known to do a bit of chair dancing as well. It's probably quite a hoot for fellow drivers.

 

What is the old saying...dance like there is no one watching.

 

It helps if you are "too old" to care!

I like the car commercial where the guy's are in the back seat and one of them is singing the song by Shania "Feel like a women" well the other day goint up the hill in N. Ky I looked to my right and on the radio was the same song and the guy in the car next to me was going crazy singing along and chair dancing. I just smiled and drove on. It was hilarious so I try not to do it when I am alone so I don't get caught. JD

I like the car commercial where the guy's are in the back seat and one of them is singing the song by Shania "Feel like a women" well the other day goint up the hill in N. Ky I looked to my right and on the radio was the same song and the guy in the car next to me was going crazy singing along and chair dancing. I just smiled and drove on. It was hilarious so I try not to do it when I am alone so I don't get caught. JD

 

Did he have a pink shirt on? :sssh:

I don't remember the color of shirt, I was laughing to hard to remember. JD

Maybe we should all get together and try out for American Idol. If nothing else just meet Paula Abdul.:lol:

 

I sing in my car all the time to what ever I have playing at the time, this morning is was singing to Player.

I don't laugh when I see people singing but when they are dancing it is a different story!! This morning, as I was driving to school, this lady was jamming out in her mini-van. It was a funny sight to see!

I like the car commercial where the guy's are in the back seat and one of them is singing the song by Shania "Feel like a women" well the other day goint up the hill in N. Ky I looked to my right and on the radio was the same song and the guy in the car next to me was going crazy singing along and chair dancing. I just smiled and drove on. It was hilarious so I try not to do it when I am alone so I don't get caught. JD

 

I hesitate to ask what kind of car this guy was driving. ;) :bunny: :cool:

I hesitate to ask what kind of car this guy was driving. ;) :bunny: :cool:

 

Probably foreign and dresses really nice...:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.