Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd Co vs Lawrence Co district playoff game

Who wins 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Boyd County
      62%
    • Lawrence County
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

OK....long awaited rematch. Does Boyd revenge an earlier loss to the Bulldogs, or will Lawrence come to Cannonsburg and apply for a spankin license????

 

I will take Boyd in a close one

BC 20

LC 13

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good one for sure.

 

LCHS 21

Boyd 20

Boyd 21

LC 7

I think Boyd has improved quite a bit since they last played LC.

 

I'm gonna go with

Boyd 28

LC14

I think Boyd has improved quite a bit since they last played LC.

 

I'm gonna go with

Boyd 28

LC14

 

I agree. And I believe that LC has filtered off the past couple of weeks. This game should be close, but I think Boyd has the advantage this time of being at home.

Does LC have anyone still out due to injury?

Both teams were beat up in the first meeting,but I think with them both getting healthy,Boyd's starters will make a far bigger impact.Lawrance won just that one game,hard on boys to lose so much.Boyd is on a 4 game winning streak and is finally playing a little rush defense.I'll have go with Boyd by 14,but not sure what I think the actual score maybe.

I think Boyd has improved quite a bit since they last played LC.

 

I'm gonna go with

Boyd 28

LC14

 

I agree. And I believe that LC has filtered off the past couple of weeks. This game should be close, but I think Boyd has the advantage this time of being at home.

 

 

 

I think that you both are correct - Boyd by 1 TD in the re-match.

I would take Boyd for alot more,as they have moved the ball well all season.The end zone just seems to alude them.I'll stick with my 14 points and Boyd.

  • Author

Got to remember also that Selby and several other key starters will also be back to play. Should be interesting game to watch. Boyd is starting to show signs of improvement as of late.

Who is QB for LC this week? If Shepard is in then LC will be a better team this time around than they was they last game they played against Boyd.

 

LC 21

BC 20

Boyd County Lions

Playoff Appearance: 17th

All-time Record: 7-16

 

Lawrence County Bulldogs

Playoff Appearance: 16th

All-time Record: 16-15

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

I agree. And I believe that LC has filtered off the past couple of weeks. This game should be close, but I think Boyd has the advantage this time of being at home.

 

You have to look at who LC has played the past two weeks 10-0 Brethitt Co. and 9-1 Letcher Co. I don't think boyd has played anyone of this caliber in the past 4 weeks and LC was able to move the ball really good againts both of these teams . But it will take a better effort from LC this time around when they play boyd because the first time we played them we was very sloppy I think if LC doesn't make the mistakes then they have a good chance at a repeat but these boys are going to have to want it and want it bad to beat BC. And with it being on the road makes it an up hill battle but I know my Dawgs can do it Good luck Dawgs and remember win and go on Or lose and go home . GO DAWGS :ylsuper:

Lawrence wins this game and in the 2nd round as well.

 

LC 28

BC 21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.