Campbell County at Boone Co: Predictions

Camels roll into Boone looking for a big win tonite. Camels were underdogs last year and came away with the W in a great matchup. Same outcome tonite, Camels much improved over last meet. Go Camels

Campbell is much improved? Didn't they just get rolled by Dixie by 4 TDs?

Campbell is much improved? Didn't they just get rolled by Dixie by 4 TDs?

With one of our best players coming in hurt, then two more getting injured early on and out for the rest of the game. I think all should be back playing tonight.:thumb:

Camels roll into Boone looking for a big win tonite. Camels were underdogs last year and came away with the W in a great matchup. Same outcome tonite, Camels much improved over last meet. Go Camels

How were the camels underdogs last year when they crushed Boone in their regular season matchup?

If my mind serves me correctly wasn't CC ranked 4th last year and Boone ranked 1st? Maybe that is where people would consider them an underdog.

But i don't see that as an underdog i guess causeof the 1 vs 4 i guess you could consider it, but i do not. Not when CC beat the living snaught out of Boone Co. in the regular season! but anyhow this is to a good injury free game tonight with the best team coming out with the win. :ylsuper:

One of those games that go to show you that you can't compare scores against only one common opponent. Mason County led BC something like 20-7 at half; and was only down 28-20 in the middle of the 4th quarter. In contrast, CC manhandled the Royals for the entire game.

But I still think Boone County will win. 35-20, avenging last year's playoff loss.