Everything posted by Camel Fan
-
Campbell County 41 Holmes 0
The team looks sharper every week. It was good to see the win with very few penalties. Lots of good impact too. It looked like a TEAM effort.
-
Best Defensive Lineman in NKY
Corey Hunley of Campbell County. Probably the fastest noseguard in Northern Kentucky.
-
Slow Pitch Softball
I realize there's only a few teams still playing but who is looking good?
-
Fast-pitch vs. Slow
- Overachievers and Underachievers
Beating Scott was a game they were supposed to win. Compared to last years loss in the first round and coming back to become district champs is pretty impressive. Yes, last year they underachieved but this year they managed to be Brossart who they haven't beaten in quite some time, and Bracken who they've lost to the past two years. They didn't overachieve the way some would say is impressive but coming back from how they played the past years they did much better.- Top lineman in Northern KY 2008
Yeah he's still a big boy, 6'2 about 275- Top lineman in Northern KY 2008
Yes Nick O'day is till playing football for the camels. He's an incoming Senior.- Elizabethtown 63 Wayne co. 48
I'm surprised! I don't really know Elizabethtown well at all but I saw Wayne Co. play at the Clark Co. tournament and they shot the lights out. Way to go Elizabethtown!- Mason Co. 86 Pendleton Co. 57
Who scored for PC?- Campbell County at Boone Co: Predictions
With one of our best players coming in hurt, then two more getting injured early on and out for the rest of the game. I think all should be back playing tonight.:thumb:- The best fans?
I've been to games across the state and have been surprised by many. Who do you think has the best fans?- Campbell Co. Team
She's a junior.- Campbell Co. Team
Campbell lost 2 seniors from last year, Caitlin Cigolotti and Mellissa Lewis. Cigolotti, who started all but one game last year and Mellissa, who didn't get much playing time due to a knee injury. They have three seniors this coming season: Lynlee Hertzenberg, Kristin White, and Alex Baker. All three have started most of the past two seasons game's. This year should be interesting.- Campbell Co 30 Simon Kenton 2
Not positive but I think Addie only had two. But I know Weatherby had one also.- Campbell Co. Team
How will they do?- NKY Freshman Football
Campbell beat Highlands last night didn't they?- Campbell Co. vs Tates Creek
Close! 28-14 Go Camels!- Campbell County 28 Tates Creek 14
Joe Roberts tar idea ruined the Camels field. The school had to vacuum out all the tar because it was sufficating the grass's roots. After the field's grass died, they planted Bermuda grass. That's why it looks as good as it does.- Campbell Co. vs Tates Creek
What about the Camels? I heard their offense is much better this year especially with Eten moving to tight end and d-back. Coaching staff is impressive also.- Campbell Co. vs Tates Creek
Who do you think will win?- Best Slow Pitch Players?
Who do you think are the best players and what position?- Slow Pitch Softball
Campbell beat Scott tonight 5-3. It was a close game with the Eagles leading 2-0 coming into the third but the camels came back.- Cov. Scott 18 Campbell Co.2 F/5
Agreed. The Camels really weren't themselves tonight. After making a pitching change in the second and then again in the fifth it just wasn't there night. Good game Eagles.- Slow Pitch Softball
Lloyd is ranked number one in the Enquire and Scott tied for two. I think Campbell should be a real comptetitor. They started out 4-0 and play Scott Friday. - Overachievers and Underachievers