Top lineman in Northern KY 2008

NCBIRD

We always hear about the skilled players, how about the big boys in the trenches, both offense and defense? Highlands will be lead by returning starters Adam Dempsey, Michael Labor, Cody Rosenhagen, Branden Roller along with other possible starters Hunter Schlosser, Tyler Grubbs, Brian Beck Peter Bardgett, Kyle Klingenberg and Combs (sorry forgot first name). DMZ and L/N I'm sure I'm missing a few, help me out here.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Combs' first name is Tyler. He is being given (earned) the first shot at Center this year. Other than that, you've rounded up all the usual suspects! With the success Grubbs is having on the hardwood, I hope he continues in FB. He has a D1 body already for FB and hoops won't be his ticket to the next level. (IMO)

Beechwood has only one returning starter on the O-line, and D-line as well, Dominic Mainello, we all know his accompishments so I wont get into that. Also they have a Jr from Tenn joining the team this year, from what I hear first class athelete, dont have his name will post when I do. With Mainello at 6'5 257, Tenn. at 6'3 250 and miller at 6'4 255 should be interesting again.

Reminds me of that insurance commercial that finally gives credit to all the great linemen for protecting their quarterback.:thumb:

They never leave my house hungry... then again they never leave your house hungry either!!!

:ylsuper:

I always get upset about the "skill players". "Skill players" are really not skilled players, a skill is something that is developed. "Skill players" are talented, they are born with a talent. The linemen are really the "Skilled" players, you are not born to be a lineman, you have to develop the "skill".

I'll get off my soap box and let you all talk about the real "skill players":ylsuper:

I'd like to know what Cov. Cath. has coming back. Not alot of Cov. Cath. faithful talking about what they have in "08. I don't know if that is good or bad. They talked alot before the '06 season and we know how that ended:irked:. They didn't talk much last season, and we know how that ended. Sooooooooooo!