Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top lineman in Northern KY 2008

Featured Replies

We always hear about the skilled players, how about the big boys in the trenches, both offense and defense? Highlands will be lead by returning starters Adam Dempsey, Michael Labor, Cody Rosenhagen, Branden Roller along with other possible starters Hunter Schlosser, Tyler Grubbs, Brian Beck Peter Bardgett, Kyle Klingenberg and Combs (sorry forgot first name). DMZ and L/N I'm sure I'm missing a few, help me out here.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Combs' first name is Tyler. He is being given (earned) the first shot at Center this year. Other than that, you've rounded up all the usual suspects! With the success Grubbs is having on the hardwood, I hope he continues in FB. He has a D1 body already for FB and hoops won't be his ticket to the next level. (IMO)

  • Author

Not much love for the lineman that do most of the work... I wanted to add Jared Frank to the list as well.

Not much love for the lineman that do most of the work... I wanted to add Jared Frank to the list as well.

 

Reminds me of that insurance commercial that finally gives credit to all the great linemen for protecting their quarterback.:thumb:

I would like to hear from the Dixie's, Cov. Cath's, Ryle's faithful, to name a few. Really want to know who's out there, size, year, and returning starter or not.

This is a great thread. As you can see from my location, I am parcel to linemen.

Beechwood has only one returning starter on the O-line, and D-line as well, Dominic Mainello, we all know his accompishments so I wont get into that. Also they have a Jr from Tenn joining the team this year, from what I hear first class athelete, dont have his name will post when I do. With Mainello at 6'5 257, Tenn. at 6'3 250 and miller at 6'4 255 should be interesting again.

  • Author
Reminds me of that insurance commercial that finally gives credit to all the great linemen for protecting their quarterback.:thumb:

 

They never leave my house hungry... then again they never leave your house hungry either!!!

:ylsuper:

This is a great thread. As you can see from my location, I am parcel to linemen.
:ylsuper:

I always get upset about the "skill players". "Skill players" are really not skilled players, a skill is something that is developed. "Skill players" are talented, they are born with a talent. The linemen are really the "Skilled" players, you are not born to be a lineman, you have to develop the "skill".

 

I'll get off my soap box and let you all talk about the real "skill players":ylsuper:

They never leave my house hungry... then again they never leave your house hungry either!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CovCath has a lot coming back in terms of linemen, don't they? I seem to remember a lot of them being underclassmen this year.

I'd like to know what Cov. Cath. has coming back. Not alot of Cov. Cath. faithful talking about what they have in "08. I don't know if that is good or bad. They talked alot before the '06 season and we know how that ended:irked:. They didn't talk much last season, and we know how that ended. Sooooooooooo!

:laugh:Chris Brzinski for Ryle will anchor their D-line next season. He was 2nd team All-NKY DL this past year. I believe he will be introducing himself to quite a few QB's next season.

:laugh:Chris Brzinski for Ryle will anchor their D-line next season. He was 2nd team All-NKY DL this past year. I believe he will be introducing himself to quite a few QB's next season.

 

 

Size?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.